Chapter Twenty-Five: Drastic Measures

Iker grumbled annoyed as he watched Katelyn from where he had been set up by the pool, he knew that he wouldn't be use to the team that had returned to Madrid; it had only been a week since he had woken up and he was still injured.

Iker had told Sergio everything that he could remember about what had happened, they had come to the conclusion that the traitor had to be Arbeloa after how he had tried to kill Iker.

The news from back in Madrid indicated that Arbeloa was spreading the news of Iker's death and trying to get the others to join with him; he wasn't wasting time and that was the reason Sergio had headed back to Madrid to stop him.

Iker ran his fingers through his hair and looked at his wife, she was fourteen weeks pregnant now and she carried a small bump that made him smile; he knew that it wouldn't be much longer and he was hopeful that everything would be back to normal by then.

"How are you feeling?" Fernando asked sitting down next to Iker, he knew his friend wasn't pleased with being left behind but his injuries were bad and he would have been useless if he had gone back to Madrid.

Iker shrugged his shoulders, he didn't look at Fernando instead he focused on Katelyn and wondered what was going to happen now; he wanted to keep her and the baby safe but it wasn't going to be easy.

Katelyn was everything that Iker had ever wanted and with her pregnant, she had a target on her back; Arbeloa had tried to kill Iker and he feared just how far he would go to make sure Iker and Sergio were gone and the bloodlines with them.

"It'll be okay Iker... Sergio knows what he is doing," Fernando tried to reassure his friend, he knew that this couldn't be easy but it was for the best and things were already starting to heal nicely.

***

Sergio loaded his weapon and took a deep breath as he stared up at the building where he knew that Arbeloa lived here with his wife and daughter; he was going to pay the traitor a little visit.

Sergio had already checked and made sure that Carlota and Alba weren't home, they were away visiting family and he didn't want them caught in the middle of what was about to happen.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" Cristiano Ronaldo asked looking to Sergio, he knew that Iker would kill him if something happened but there was no talking Sergio out of this.

Sergio wanted revenge for what Arbeloa had done to Iker, he wanted to make the traitor pay for what he had done; he had nearly killed Iker and he didn't want him coming after his family again.

"More than sure," Sergio replied pulling down his black mask, he was sure that this wasn't going to be easy but he couldn't let this go; he couldn't let Iker down like that especially not with their wife being pregnant.

Cristiano sighed pulling on his own mask before he climbed out of the car following after Sergio, he could only imagine what was going to happen; he wasn't going to let the other man out of his sight.

The group of men walked towards the building where Arbeloa lived, it was dark out and no one was around to see the gang when they entered the building preparing to deal with the traitor.

Sergio headed straight for the elevator without stopping, he wasn't going to slow down and he knew that he had to end this tonight; Arbeloa couldn't be allowed to walk away after what he had done to Iker, he had nearly killed him for something that wasn't his.

The group entered the elevator when it arrived and pressed the button for Arbeloa's apartment, they started to load their guns knowing that they weren't even going to give the traitor a chance to explain himself.

Arbeloa didn't deserve it, not after nearly killing Iker and trying to turn everyone against him; he would target Sergio and Katelyn next and everyone knew it.

Sergio took a couple of deep breathes and tried to calm his thoughts, he had no idea what he was going to do to the man that had threatened his family; he would destroy Arbeloa but he would never touch the other man's family.

The elevator quickly arrived at the floor where Arbeloa's apartment sat allowing the group to climb out; Sergio followed after them calmly and knew that he had to do this properly.

Arbeloa's death would be a warning to everyone not to mess with the Casillas Ramos family, it was going to make people think twice before they ever consider going after the family again especially with a baby on the way.

Sergio tried to calm his nerves as the group burst into the apartment and he hung back, he was running things with Iker out of action; he listened from outside of the apartments to the shouting before he stepped inside knowing Arbeloa didn't stand a chance.

Sergio's lips quirked in amusement as he spotted the man that had thought he could betray Iker being forced to his knees; his nose had been broken and he looked terrified.

"Hola Arbeloa," Sergio greeted calmly, he was going to do everything in his power to control himself; if he had his way he would torture Arbeloa until he was begging for death but he didn't have time for that.

The colour drained from Arbeloa's face as he stared at Sergio, he hadn't thought they would ever find out that was him and that could only mean that Iker had survived the fire that he had started back at the house.

"Please," Arbeloa pleaded with tears in his eyes, he couldn't believe that this was actually happening and there was no way that Sergio was going to let him survive after what he had done.

Arbeloa struggled against the hold of two of the masked men, he wanted to make this right but he doubted he would ever be able to make it right; he wished Iker had died when he was meant to.

"Please what?" Sergio asked slowly walking towards the man that had nearly taken Iker from him, he doubted he would have stopped at that and he wasn't going to forgive and forget.

The room was silent except for Arbeloa's sniffles as he realised there was no way back; no one was going to stop Sergio and he wished that he had been able to complete his work.

Arbeloa was only doing what he thought was best for the gang, they could be so much better and Iker's work to make things less shady wasn't what he wanted to do with his life.

"Don't do this... think about my wife, my daughter," Arbeloa begged knowing that Carlota would be the one to find him, he didn't want his wife or daughter to find him when Sergio killed him.

Sergio felt a twinge of guilt for what he was about to do, he was going to ensure that Carlota didn't suffer for what her husband had done and that she was taken care of.

"Did you think about mine and Iker's when you nearly killed him?" Sergio asked producing his gun, he would be the one to end it all and he knew that it was the right thing to do; he couldn't pass this to someone else when he was going to be the one to pass the sentence.

Arbeloa shook like a leaf, he had no idea what to say to make Sergio stop but he couldn't think of anything that would be good enough; he was going to die and there was nothing he could do.

"I'm sorry... please I'm sorry," Arbeloa pleaded as Sergio pointed the gun at his head, he closed his eyes knowing there was no way around this.

Sergio took a deep breath and pulled the trigger, he was doing what was necessary for the sake of his family.