Misaki POV

This isn't good.... Me and Usagi still haven't revealed the fact that we are going out together to Nii-San......

How would he react if we said that then told him that I was pregnant, with his best friend's child?.......

I was starting to feel very anxious, however the caring hand of my lover grasping my own, I looked up thankfully into calm lavender orbs.

"It'll be fine Misaki..... I'll be by your side no matter what..... I'll keep you safe"

My silver haired lover replied gently as he motioned me to get inside of the red foreign sports car.

I hope so Usagi...... I still can't help but feel uneasy though.....

"Thank you Usagi"

I sighed as I got into the car and watched the over protective bunny circle around the car to get into the driver's seat.

I'm going to have to tell him...... I'm just scared to know his reaction...... Nii-San is also over protective....

I don't want to make him sad or worry about me..... But it's only right for me to tell him....

"Misaki stop thinking about troublesome things...."

Usagi sighed without taking his eyes away from the road, I could help but feel a little better at his words.

"They're not troublesome"

I replied as I leaned my head against the window.

It's something that has to be done eventually.....

"It is because its about something that won't happen for a long time, just relax.... Stress isn't good for you right now"

I smirked slightly at my silver haired lover's words.

Yet you're the one who causes most of my stress, Baka Usagi.

"You're right, it's also bad for the baby...."

"........"

I narrowed my eyes slightly but said nothing about the older male's silence.

I guess he still hasn't fully accepted the baby yet..... At least he's staying with me despite that....

The car ride the rest of the way was silent as I gazed out the window while Usagi drove in silence.

When we arrived, we both exited the car and entered our oversized and overly spacious apartment.

"What do you want for supper?"

I asked, realizing how late it had already gotten.

Time sure flies when when suddenly finds out that they're pregnant even though they're male....

"Octopus balls"

I sighed at the unreasonable response.

"Usagi..... You do know that we don't have any octopus right?"

"So?"

He's so unreasonable......

"I'll just go to the store to buy some then....."

I replied when I remembered that it was no use to argue against Usagi. I went to head back out the door but I was stopped by my silver haired lover grasping my arm.

"Actually we can have chicken fried rice"

Ehhhh? Does he not want me to go outside? But why not?

"Okay but why the change of mind Usagi?"

I asked curiously as I took off my shoes and placed them in their respective place.

"I don't want you leaving the house until you are no longer pregnant Misaki"

My silver haired lover replied as if the answer was obvious.

"Ehhhhhhh?!?!?!?!"

But that's a whole nine months! He can't possibly expect me to agree can he?!?

Me: hope ya enjoyed the chappy

Misaki: it's late

Me: nope~ it says at LEAST once a week and it hasn't been a week yet

Misaki: it's still slow

Me: well I found a new anime.... Watched the whole thing.... So now I have to read all the fanfiction for it......

Misaki: *sigh*

Me: >~< it's not my fault I love to read and get distracted by reading

Misaki: still.....

Me: anyway hope ya people enjoyed le chappy~