School the next day

~Third person~

Eren walks into Wall Rose high, his backpack slung over his shoulder. He's never been so nervous in his life because he knows she'll have to deal with Mikasa. He hopes he can avoid the black haired girl and survive another day, but after their last encounter he knows her eyes will be looking for him. He rubs the cast on his nose hopping it'll give him luck even though it obviously won't.

He makes his way to his locker which is next to him blonde friend who made it to school before him. "Hi Armin." Eren says. "Hi." Armin waves at Eren as he puts his stuff him his locker. Eren starts putting his stuff away when he see a black haired girl with red scarf walk towards them through the crowd. Eren gulps and walks into his locker closing it behind him. Armin, who didn't notice Mikasa, looks at Eren weirdly as he shuts himself in his locker. When he notices Mikasa he finally realized why Eren went in his locker. "Hi Armin." Mikasa says. Armin looks away as he replays the scene of last time they were together. "Hi Eren, you can get out of the locker now." Her gaze moves to the locker, she opens it up unveiling Eren who's back is against the back of his locker. She grabs his hand and pulls him out and closes his locker. "Eren." She says rather calmly. "You made out with my brother and became his boyfriend. You have two options, 1. I tell the whole school about you two or," she leans in and whispers the rest of it into his ear so Armin can't hear. When she moves back into her original position Eren looks a bit confused and tells her his answer. "I'll go with two." He puts out his hand and they shake. "Oh,and it has to be tonight." "T-tonight? Well, uh, okay. I'll change my schedule up a bit and then I'll text you the rest." Mikasa nods and happily walks off.

"What did she says?" Armin ask for the fifth time as they walk to class. "Later." Is Eren's only answer.