I know what you said

~Eren~

Levi has been acting...different..around me. Ever since the night my dad slapped him. I've always thought it would be an after shock. But, it kinda feels different than that. I wonder if he heard what I said...about...loving him.

I do love him but...I-I just don't know...I guess that was a good setting but not in the way I had planned it...

Levi is on the couch reading his phone. He must live under a digital rock or something.

I'm sitting at the table reading a book and drinking some tea.

Eventually Levi stand up and walks over to me. I look iphone and he puts his phone in front of my face and points towards a certain spot. It's one of our text message conversations. It's one that I sent him. It reads:

'Levi I LOVE YOU. Not Mikasa. Please forgive me.'

I freeze and my book drops from my hand. He points to where you type your message and he has typed.

'I love you to Brat, even though you are a trainwreck.'

Honestly, I don't know if I should be offended or happy. I smile as wide as a mammoth. I jump up and hug him tightly he drops his phone and hugs me back. Good thing he has a life proof case or else his phone would've broke. But right now, i know neither of us care about that. All we care is that it's been said and done. I love Levi, and Levi love me.

We pull apart from the hug and he gently holds one of my cheeks and kisses me deeply. At first I'm surprised and I'm fangirling on the inside, but after I while I melt into the kiss, kissing him passionately back.

Sadly we pull apart. My face is on fire and his is only slightly pinkish.

"E-Eren..?"

"Y-yes Levi?"

"I love you, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes!" I jump and hug him wrapping my legs and arms around him. "Mph!" He holds my waist for support. "I love you to." I say with happy tears in my eyes.