chapter 19

Third person

Levi and Eren walk home after school. Eren keeps clenching at every sound they come across. "Eren...it's fine. I swear Annie isn't following us."

"How can you tell?" Eren says worried. Levi grabs his hand trying to reassure the younger but taller male. "Because, if she did she'd have to go through me to get to you. I'll always be here." Levi tells him and puts on a smile which makes Eren smile.

A bush makes a small sound and Eren hugs Levi. Levi holds Eren tightly things to reassure his boyfriend that's shaking in his arms. "Eren, I promise." Levi repeats which calls down him down. Eren takes a deep breath and releases from the hug. "Y-you're right...it's nothing." Eren says mostly to himself. Levi hold Eren's hand and they reaches on his tip toes to kiss his cheek. Eren's face turns a slight pink.

A squeal can be heard from the bushes. "What is that!?" Eren says after he jumps behind Levi using him as a human body shield.

Levi walks over to the bush and grabs a fist full of brown hair and pulls out a girl with glasses repeatedly saying. 'Ow.'

"Four eyes?!?! You have ten second to say why you're following us!!"

"Well, uh, after Eren said he was your boyfriend.." Eren looks down at the ground, his hair covers his eyes.

"And I kept makin ship-fics in my head and so I'd decided to see if my ship sailed..." Hanji plays with her fingers as she tells the story. Eren's face is completely read behind his mask of hair.

"You didn't tell anyone did you?" Levi says coldly glaring at his crazy brown haired friend.

She shakes her head. Both males sigh. "Good, and also, don't.ever.tell.anyone! Got it?" She nods her head fastly. "Good." He repeats. He grabs Eren's hand and start walking away. "Good bye Hanji." He says. "Wait!!" Hanji yells. The brunt and black haired man turn around. "Yes?" Eren answers for both of them. "Kiss?" She says with big wide eyes. Eren chuckles and looks at Levi. The short male sighs and grabs the collar of Eren's shirt and pulls him into a kiss.

They pull apart leaving Hanji fangirling. Levi grabs Eren hand and starts running with Eren. "Bye Hanji!" Eren yells as he's being dragged by Hanji.

"Bye my clean freaks little love .bottle of windex!" She jumps up and waves bye. Eren laughs and Levi rolls his eyes.

They make it home and Eren gets the key from around his neck and opens the door. When they make it inside and Levi closes and locks the door.

"What the-.."

Levi also closes the curtains.

"What are you doing?" Eren asks. "Know that Hanji knows she could be stalking anywhere." He says. The brunet chuckles. "Sounds like you have experience." Levi his and nods his head. "Well she can't break into our house-"

"She'll find a way.." he says.

Eren continues chuckling "We'll be fine."

"Suit yourself" Levi says after closing the last curtain.

"Why don't you clean? Get your mind off things?" Eren looks over at him and the short male is already in his cleaning clothes. "Thought told never ask!" He starts cleaning and Eren cooks dinner.

After they eat they watch television, cuddling on the couch.

Little did they know Levi was right. He forgot to close one curtain and Hanji is hiding in a tree watching her ship.