Nine Boys...- Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

    The trip back home was interesting with me having a cast on my left leg and one on my right forearm. I had a time trying to remain comfortable. I was moving constantly. Both of the Nicks had to adjust because of me and even helped to find a position for me.

    At the house, my Nick hopped out and got me onto his back so he could carry me inside. I hugged him happy to have him with me once again. I don't think I will be able to stop being amazed that he survived. That he was here with me and not a ghost haunting me.

    My Nick stopped in the foyer. "I don't know where I should take you or where anything is."

    Nat and the other Nick were quick to help him out. "You could set her down in the den on the recliner so we could give you the grand tour of the house."

    Nick Mooney smiled at me and winked. "We'll even show you Nina private spot in the attic she has to get away." They each had draped an arm over my Nick's shoulders taking him to show him around the house.

    "You okay there baby?"

    I smiled up at Daemon. "I'm good and you don't have to worry about me so much. I've been through breaks like these before." I held up my foot then my arm for him. "I bet that's why the others didn't break as they are tougher than the ones that broke." I wonder if I’ve broken every bone in my body yet or if I still had some more to go.

    He sat down beside the lounger and laid his head back on the armrest as his back was to the side of the chair. "How's the ribs? Not bothering you too much are they?"

    Shaking my head, I smiled at him stroking his hair. "I think they healed most of the way in the hospital. Nice to know we heal fast being full wolves."

    He smiled brightly. "We heal even faster after mating."

    I smacked his head. "No we do not." A blush lightening my cheeks.

    The conversation with Derek about mates lead to the whole mating thing. He said that mating with one’s mate was a very sacred, and most of the time, the most romantic thing in all the world. Daemon even told me he’d make it the most memorable time I’d ever have being he knows it would be my first time with a guy period.

    "Sorry princess, but he is right about that. Once two true mates complete their mating, they increase their wolves strength and thus they heal faster." I went completely red as Derek came into the room and offered an explanation. He grinned loving the brightness of my cheeks.

    My finger pointed right at Daemon who looked ready to pounce if I so let's go. "Don't think it. I'm so not ready to give that up yet."

    Derek's jaw dropped. "You've never...?" He looked lost for words. He didn’t know that I was still a virgin. Daemon has been kind keeping that to himself.

    "I think the word you're looking for is 'sex'. My cute little mate has held onto her 'v' card." Daemon rubbed his hands together. "And I get to be the one to relieve her of it." He was grinning ear to ear.

    I frowned at him. "And who said it would be you? You didn't wait." The smile tugged at my lips, but I wasn’t about to let Daemon know what I was doing by saying that.

    Derek laughed and Daemon growled. "You think I'd let you lay with someone else little mate of mine." He shifted to stand beside the recliner as he placed both of his hands on either side of me. "I haven't laid with anyone once I saw you and will never. I think you'd find that you have that problem too."

    I lifted up and kissed him. He froze for a second before I felt his hand on my cheek as he kissed back. His father laughing knowing what I was doing.