Chapter 19

Frigga helped my put on my veil and walk out of the room without steeping on my dress.The main hall was full of decorations.Odin was sitting on his throne ordering servants to fix tables and cloths and things.

I saw Raven and Criclla coming towards me wearing bridesmaid dresses that were mid thigh,white and had mini diamonds all over the dress .

"Is that Layla?" Criclla asked dumbfounded.

"Who else would be wearing a veil today?"

"Yep, that's Layla." Raven said.

I looked at Raven closely...headphones..

"Raven, give me your headphones."

Raven looked at me in shock.

"No! I promise I'll take them out when the wedding starts!"

"Fine..But if you don't Sif will have a new pair of headphones to play with."

"I understand.." Raven walked past me turning up her volume to the max.

"Criclla, have you seen Loki?"

"Yeah, I've seen him. Why do you wanna know?"

"Uhh... just making sure he's okay."

I hour passed...2:00. Why is time so slow! I walked around in my wedding drees with my 6 inch heels making sure I could walk in them.

"I'm going to let you go know, see if you can walk down this hall."

"Uh.. okay.." Sif let me go. I started walking down the hall and I fell and someone caught me.

"Layla, do not look at me. We cannot see each other before the wedding." Loki said helping me up.

I closed my eyes. " Fine." Sif ran to my side to help me walk back down the hall to try again.

"Remember, one foot in front of the other."

"How do you know so much about walking in heels? I thought you were a warrior."

"Every woman in Asgard in required to learn how to walk in heels."

"Right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki P.O.V:

I wonder if Thor is still in his chamber.. I caught Layla from falling on the ground.I remembered the Midgardian rule 'A bride and groom must NOT look at each other before the wedding. If they do their relationship will have bad luck.'

"Layla, do not look at me.We cannot see each other before the wedding." I helped her stand up.

"Fine." Sift helped her walk back down the hall.

I walked to There's chamber and knocked on the door. Thor opened the door completely dressed and a whole box of poptarts in his hand.

"Thor, I need you to wach over Layla while try to and find Fandral and...Stark."

"Okay brother." Thor went to the hallway Layla was practicing her walk in heels.

I went to the training room to find long line of village women. I pushed anyway passed them to see they were all waiting to see Fandral and Stark.

"Fandral! Stark! What are you doing?!?"

"Were just meeting wonderful ladies. Is that so wrong? " Stark asked.

"On my wedding day, yes it is."

Stark grumbled something.

"Every woman here, plaese leave. Fandral and Stark to be somewhere very important." I grabbed both of their arms and draged them out of the training room.

~~~

3:00...

"Layla, you walk has improved.Come, it's time for the wedding."

Sif and I walked to the throne room doors.My father was waiting for me in front of them.

"You look very beautiful, Layla." He held his arm and I wrapped my arm around his.

Two guards opned the doors and we started walking to the top of the throne room. I saw Loki there waiting for me. I walked up the steps and stood infront of Loki. Loki held his hand out for me to hold and I grabbed it.

Odin stood up and hit this staff on the ground.

" We are gathered here today for the wedding of Loki Lafeyson and Layla Algrimdottiř."Odin explained. "Loki,you may speak your vows."

"Layla, you are a amazing woman, I have loved every single moment wth you, even though how we meet was horrid. I promise every aniversery we have I will give you a green rose." A green diamond rose with a gold diamond stem appeared in Loki's hand and he gave it to me.

A few women 'aww' ed.

" Loki, In my whole life you were my only love, No words will explain how much I love you. I promise to never leave your side no matter what."

"Loki, do you swear to love Layla in sickness and in well being?"

"I swear."

"Layla, do you you swear to love Loki in sickness and in well being?"

"I swear."

Odin nodded and Frigga gave him two golden apples.

"Once you bite these, you both will be married and Layla will become immortal." Odin handed us the apples.

Loki looked at me and he bit his apple. I bit my apple and chewed it and swalowed it. I burned going down my throat.

Cheers erupted from the audience.Loki and I walked down the steps and Loki lead me out of the throne room and lead me onto the bifrost and kissed me.

"How do you feel Mrs.Lafeyson?" Loki smirked.

"Very good." I smiled.

Loki started carrying me towards Hiemdall.

"Our honeymoon is going to be amazing."

"I bet it is." I kissed Loki.

Something grabbed the back of my neck.

"Layla!"

Thanos appeared and tightend the grip on my neck.

"I alwas get what I want." Thanos opened a portal and took me threw it.

Thanos threw me against a wall. Knocking me out.

************

A/N: Thanos is BACK!!!