Chapter 41.

A/N: I've had a fun time writing this.This is the last chapter.Of this book. (Sequel will come soon.) (>^.^)>  

*********************************************************************

~The Day. ~

Erik POV:

"Go get Loki NOW!!!" Layla yelled. I ran out quickly in search for Loki.  

Layla is finally in labor. Everyone has been waiting for this day.Mostly because Layla's been eating all of the food at the dinners and the cooks prepare extra making everyone have to work harder to make sure there's enough food. It's a big, pain.

I found Loki in the library. The doors hit the wall making a loud bang.Loki didn't move."Why are you interrupting me?" Loki closed his book and put it on a shelf. "Lady Layla's about to give birth!" I said very winded because of running. Loki took a deep breath in and disappeared. I began to run to the infirmary.

Loki POV:

Layla gave a blood curdling scream.I opened the door immediately and Frigga was there trying to calm Layla. "Layla, PLEASE lay on the bed so you may give birth!" Frigga yelled pointing at the bed. I've never heard Frigga yell before. Layla did as she was told. Zeharia came through the door and nearly knocked me over.Mewling Quim. I went to Layla's side as Zeharia went to the other. "Layla, turn normal, if you try to give birth and hold your image you have a high risk of dying." Zeharia explained.Layla quickly turned elvish. "Breath," Frigga ordered."slowly." Layla grabbed my hand and breathed slowly. "Loki," Layla said exhaling. "Yes?" "I'm going to kill you for getting me pregnant. I hate you so much right now." Layla said looking me right in my eyes. Layla squeezed my hand tightly and screamed. The door opened slightly and Fandral's head popped in with his eyes closed. "Layla, did you know even though Loki is a runt of the frost giant race,your children could still be frost giant size." Fandral said. "Get out now!" Frigga yelled and Fandral slammed the door shut. I looked at Layla. She was glaring at me viciously.Not even screaming anymore. "You motherfucker." Layla spat. Fandral,you are back on my kill list. "What Fandral said is not true. Trust me, I know." I said reassuringly. "If you two will please focus on the task at hand we could have be done right now.But no!Layla focus and push!" Frigga yelled louder than last time. Layla took a deep breath and started pushing. Layla screamed another blood curdling scream. Zeharia was praying,I think in the native dark elf language. Layla's body slowly started to get covered in ice. "I can see the head, push a little more!" Frigga said. Layla pushed and squeezed my hand tighter. "Loki,come here.I need you to retrieve the child." Frigga said moving. I took a moment to realize what she said. "What?" I asked dumbfounded. "Retrieve the child, the child is jhotun.And normal size." Layla let go of my hand. I went next to Frigga and she handed me a blanket. It was Layla's black shirt with the yellow half symbol. I picked the child up carefully. He was covered in a thin layer of ice and had my jhoutun marking and the same red eyes. He cried very,very loudly. "C-can I see him?" Layla asked sniffing. I handed him to her slowly and his skin color changed to Layla's. "His skin changed.That's amazing!" Zeharia said enthusiastically.

We named him Alfey. When he finished crying. He couldn't stop laughing at me. I was swaying back and fourth and he was laughing his head off. About two minutes passed, I was holding Alfey again. "I think the other one's ready!" Layla gasped deeply and held on to the bed. "Layla, breath." Frigga said. Layla began breathing slowly. "Push." Layla pushed and screamed. "Good job, Loki would you hand me the other blanket."Frigga reached for the blanket. I gave the other blanket to Frigga and she wrapped him and gave him to Layla. "I'm never having kids every again. I will promise you that Loki." Layla said smiling at Lagrim. Lagrim didn't cry at all. He had the same small black aurora like Layla's shadow magic. His eyes were a bright green like mine. There was a knock at the door. "Can we come in now? Where been out here for ages!" Voltsagg whined which made Alfey laugh. "You can come in." Layla said smiling. All of Layla's friends from Midgard were here. Including Fury. I loath Fury. "Aww! There so cute!" Romanoff came over to Layla pushing Zeharia out of the way. "I just noticed something!" Tony yelled everyone looked at him. "You two are different color blues! I never noticed that." Tony said. "Well, we are two different species." Layla said. Erik pushed through the crowed. "You won't believe wha-" Sif put her hand over Erik's mouth. " Erik not yet." Sif said sternly. " Which one is which, what are there names?" Romanoff asked. Layla lifted Lagrim up a little.He looked asleep.How could he be asleep? It's very noisy in this room. "This is Lagrim." Layla handed Lagrim to Romanoff. "Be careful." Layla warned. "I've carried bombs before, I know how to be careful." Romonoff replied.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 21, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Different.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें