Chapter 9

I woke up to Thor shaking me.

"T-Thor S-st-t-to-o-p!!!"

Thor stopped and let go of me.

"You were making a fowl noise it sounded like the midgardian bear."

"It's called snoring."

I got up and stretched.

"Have you seen Loki this morning?"

"No, I have not seen my brother. Do you think something is wrong?"

"I think so but I'm not sure. Last night at the party after Loki left I felt something I-I just never felt anything like it before, but I knew Loki sent it."

"I think we should talk to the All-Father this?"

"Okay, but I must eat breakfast first, then, we can leave.

"Agreed.I suggest you get dressed to."

"Yeah, that to." I looked down to see what I was wearing and I was only wearing my bra and undies with were both green.I tried to cover myself quickly.

"Not.A.Word to anyone."

"Do not fret lady Layla I won't tell a soul." Thor looked up at  a corner behind me.

"Lady Layla, what is that little dot?"

I turned around to see what Thor was talking about.

Oh my god..."Thor that is a security camera."

" What do security cameras do?"

"T-they record t-things..."

Thor stared at it in amazement. I went into the closet to find something to wear.I later came back with three outfits.

"Thor, could you go get Jane I wanna talk to her."

Thor walked out and came back a few minutes later with a half asleep Jane Foster."

"Um, hi I'm Layla we never meet before."

"What do you want Darcy?" Jane said half asleep.

"Who?"

"Don't play dumb Darcy, I'm not in the mood this morning."

"Um okay, Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to help me pick out my clothes today."

"Sure Darcy,"

"I don't know who you think I am, but  please understand I am not Darcy!!  I am Layla Jones, from the world Savartlfhiem."

Jane's eyes widened."This will be great for my research! I'll be right back."

Jane ran out and knocked over a few people and came back with a notebook.

"Okay tell me about yourself."

"Not until, You help me chose my outfit."

"I choose this one!"Jane chucked the outfit closest to me and I caught it and put it on.

"Okay, what do you want to know?"

"Question 1, Do you have any abilities?"

Why did I ask for Jane *faceplam*

"I'm a telepath. When I'm upset I can control shadows."

Jane wrote everything I said down.

"Qestion 2, Do ou have any familiy on earth?"

"I have a brother."

"Could you show me your abilities?"

"Uh, sure. Think about something private but not to private and I'll tell you what your thinking."

I went into Jane's head and say that she was thinking of...Loki.

"Your... thinking about Loki, Do you know him?"

"Loki is Thor's adopted brother, he's evil, ignorant and dosen't care about Thor one bit. It would be better if he is just dead.Don't you agree?"

I took a deep breath to stop myself from beating Jane skinny ass to the ground.  

"I disagree. Loki cares for Thor but dosen't want to show it, Loki is a little hardheaded at times, but he is just really misunderstood, whenever I'm with him Thor told me he's like himself when he was a child.If you got to know Loki like I know him you would have nothing to say so shut your little bitch mouth up."

Jane stared at me with a mixture of confusion and disgust.

"A-are you in love with him?"

"I love him more than anything."

"Do other people know?"

"How many times have you been to Stark towers?"

"Last night was my first time."

"Figures. Listen, A lot of people probably know I'm Loki's girlfriend because if Stark had to keep a secret to save his life... he would die."

Jane laughed.

"Stark keeps calling me Ms. Point Break, do you know why he calls me that?"

"Stark and Thor meet when Thor arrived at earth again and tried to talk to Loki, Stark when after them and they started fighting and Thor won, so Thor=Point Break. And since your his girlfriend you=Ms.Point Break."

"Ohhhhh, that makes since.Well, I ask you more questions later, I think we should go eat breakfast before it get's cold."

I smiled hungrily and ran out almost knocking Jane over.I caught Tony almost taking my bacon.

"Stay away Stark, or I'll stab your hand." I walked to my seat and sat down.

"What was taking you so long?"

"Questioning by Thor's girlfriend."

I took a bit of my almost cold bacon.

"That must of sucked."

"I kinda did."

Jane walked in."Hi guys, were do I sit?"

"Ms. Point Break, you shall sit by Mr.Point Break."Tony motioned towards the poptart devouring god.

"Tony, have you seen Loki? He left last night at the party."

"No I haven't seen reindeer games.He could be on the roof, a lot of people from last nights party are on the roof."

"I'll check after I finish eating." 

I finished eating and went on the roof to see about thirteen passed out people and one wake reading a book.

"Excuse me."

The person looked around and I found it was Raven from Tony's last party.

"Hey Raven, how've you been?" I walked over to her and gave her a small hug.

Raven took out her earphones and her song kept playing.

"What song were you listening to?"

"Florence and The Machines, Girl with one eye."

"Cool, I never heard that song, anyway have you seen my boyfriend?"

"Tom? I haven't seen him.Is he missing?"

"Yeah, If you see him call me okay."

Raven nodded and put her earphones back on.

************************

A/N: Where has Loki gone?

Goodbye Mortals ^_^