Chapter 37

Layla POV:

We all started telling Fandral things that happened. Loki mostly told everything. I can't help but fell really hungry.

"Is anyone else hungry?" Everyone looked at me with questioning look. "I have three stomachs to feed remember? "

"We'll continue this later, let's get substance." Thor said standing up. We all walked to the dining hall. Voltsagg was surprisingly walking the fastest.

We all sat down and began eating meat and bread.And something tasted like Mac'n'Cheese.

I surprisingly ate more than everyone including Voltsagg. " I am amazed that you ate that much." Volstagg dropping his jaw.

"You should've seen her eat on our honeymoon." Loki said putting his head on my head. "That fish was really good."

Loki and I walked through the Asgardian village for a bit then something came to mind.

"Loki, if I'm on Migard time. In three asgardian weeks I'll be due." I said mostly to myself.

"Yes, you will be due. " Loki said nervously. "I can't believe you still have daddy nerves after all this time. " I said nugging Loki a little.

"I do not have daddy nerves." Loki said seriously. "Oh really? Go to Natasha and she'll tell you if you have it or not. " Loki kissed my forehead and teleported away.

Loki POV:

I teleported to Shield and I found Agent Romonoff. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around. "Hey Loki, what's brings you to visit?" Romonoff said.

"Layla think I have something called Daddy nerves. She told me to come to you."

"Take a seat." Romonoff patted the seat next to her. I sat down. "I'm going to question you, okay?"

"Okay." "What would you do if one of your children wanted to play with their friends somewhere not around you?" "I must know the children and meet the parents and know where there going.They m-" Romanoff interrupted me."Stop! To long of a answer.You answer was good though, but a normal parent would ask where there going and tell them to be safe and let them go.Or not." Romanoff said.

"Next question, are you nervous about them fitting in with other kids?" "Of course I'm nervous about that. They are to different species." I said calmly. Romonoff nodded."I'd be worried about that too."

Romonoff asked me about 10 more questions."You, have daddy nerves. More than the average dad." Romanoff said sitting back in her chair.

I didn't say anything.I teleported back to the Asgard village and saw Layla in a nearby store. I sneaked behind Layla and kissed her cheek. Layla smiled and turned around. " So, what did Nat say?" "She said, I have it."

"I KNEW IT!" Layla yelled making a few people look at us." How does it feel to be wrong god of Mischief?" Layla asked walking around me. I smiled. "Your happy I'm wrong?" " Very. It's super cute when a dad has daddy nerves. It's adorable when the god of Mischief has it.Time two." Layla said trying to push my face together but I backed away.

We looked around in more stores.Layla stopped walking. "Hey, Loki did you get cold all of a sudden?" Layla asked rubbing her arms. "No. Layla are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine. It just got super cold, like I was in Jhotunhiem." Layla said and her breath was cloud. I felt her forehead. She was almost colder than me. "Layla, let's go to Frigga.Now."

We started walking back and Layla started turning blue. Jhouton blue. "Layla go to the infirmary. I'll get Frigga."

I found Frigga cleaning something."Frigga, Layla isn't well." "Is she in the infirmary?" Figga asked. "Yes."