Chapter 13

The two guards opened the throne room doors and me and Loki walked in.

Sif ran to my side."Layla, come with me." Sif jerked me away from Loki and put me over her shoulder cared me away.

"Were are you taking me!"

"Were going to midgard to go dress shopping!"

"You've never been in a wedding have you?"

"Nope! Never! Frigga and our tailor Geva is coming along with us.You may bring some of your midgard  friends to."

Sif put me down and I saw Frigga and a girl with long red hair. 

"Well, Layla you are busy today going realm to realm." Hiemdall said.

"Well it's not my fault!! This time Sif is taking me dress shopping on midgard!"

I could tell in Hiemdall's eyes he was smirking.Hiemdall slid his sword down sliding all of us to Stark towers.

Sif looked around  complete awe.

"This way." I grabbed sif hand and lead her inside."Let's go get my friends."

I looked around and found pepper."Hey Pepper, guess what?"

"Hmm.. You finally figured out how to put on eyeliner?"

"No."

"What is it?"

"I'm getting married!"

Pepper grabbed my hands and jumped around in a circle and stopped after a while.

"Loki finally proposed? How did it happen?A-"

"I'll tell you every thing after I get everyone else." I yelled at Pepper so she would shut up.

"Okay."

I took Frigga,Sif ,Geva and Pepper to the Shield base.I found Fury.

"Hey Fury, do you know where Agent Romanoff and Hill are?" 

"Well, I haven't seen you in a while Layla. Where have you been?"

"I was at Stark towers."

" I see, well get back to work." Fury started to turn his back.

" Tell me were Hill and Romanoff are."

"Romanoff is training and Hill is on break."

"Okay." I lead 'everyone' the break area.Hill spotted me and ran to me and hugged me .

"I can't believe it!  Your here we have so much to talk about!" Hill gave me a soul crushing hug.

"I have to tell you something, I'm getting married. And this is my wedding team." I gestured towards 'everyone'.

"Hello I'm Maria but most people call me Hill." Maria did a small wave. 

"So, who you getting married to? When did it-"

"I will talk about it... When I gather 'all' my friends."

I went to training room and found Romanoff taring with Barton.

"Hey, you two."

"Hey Jones, how you been with Mr. Mischief." Barton asked.

"Good since I'm getting married to him. I was also wondering if Romanoff would join my... friends to  dress shopping with me today?" 

Natasha smiled."I'd love to to go."

My last stop was the arcade were I found Criclla playing with Raven.

"Hey guys."

"Hi Layla. " Raven said quickly.

"I'm getting married."

"Awww sweet." Raven said.

"I was wondering if you guys wanted to join me choose my dress."

The game ended and Criclla and Raven looked at me and all the people behind me.

"I'll join." Raven said and walked to my side.

"Uh.. sure, why not." Criclla said.

We all walked out of the arcade.

"Okay, let's do a head count. Sif, Friga, Geva,Pepper, Maria, Natasha,Raven and last but not east Criclla. Sif lead the way to the dress shop."

Sif nodded."It's just a block from here."

~~~

We arrived at the dress shop and a clerk came up to us right away.

"HI my name is Claire and I'll help you with your dress today."

************************************************************************

Loki's POV:

"Layla come with me." Sif carried Layla away from my reach.

"Brother!" Thor yelled coming towards me with Hogun and Fandral.

"What Thor?"

"I heard that you are going to wed lady Layla."

"I am."

Thor patted me on the back almost making me fall over.

"We must go to the village and tell the tailor to make you the finest suit in all of Asgard!" Thor picked me up and carried me away.

" Thor! You big oaf! Put me down!"

Thor ignored me and carried all the way to the village and knocked on the door and Loki put me down. No one answered. 

  "Thor, there is a note on the door."  I grabbed the note and read it allowed.

I am gone helping lady Layla choose her wedding dress for her royal wedding to prince Loki. I will be back soon . ~ Geva Hundottor

"Well. Where do we go now?" Fandral asked.

"We shall go to Loki's closet and choose something worthy for him to wear!"

Thor picks me up again and leads me to my chamber.

"Thor! No Do not go into my chamber!" I yelled at Thor but he didn't listen.

*****

A/N: Updated...