The tower

A/n at this point all the guys know about Laura from Matt, Nic, Jessie and Maxi.

Next morning I wake to a lovely smell I get you and go to the kitchen Nic has cook us breakfast "yum I'm starving, do you want a coffee Nic, I'll make them". I made the coffee and sat down. Nic looked at me and told me we were going to the tower to meet Matt as he was working and that she had afternoon shift. I felt overwhelmed, questions flowed through my mind, who would be there, what would they say, what would think/make of me, and then the gut wrenching feeling came what if he was there!! Nic must of sensed my fear and asked was I ok, I think I nodded and smiled "I'm going for s shower" I told her.

Nicola's POV
When I mentioned work and the tower I could see Laura's colour drain from her face, and then when I asked her was she on she said she was very distracted, I smiled to reassure her and told her to freshen up. When she came back she looked like a new person. Before we left I text Matt to say we were leaving and that Laura seemed overwhelmed, perhaps warn the guys.

Matt's POV
Nic text to say they were on their way, thank god Laura was leaving apartment to come to the tower, this had been her first time out in on the, I just hope it goes well. I told Nic it was too busy and that it was just Maxi, Mouse and myself in tower and Jesse was doing first aids, the boys couldn't wait to meet Laura.

Laura's POV
We had arrived and I think Nic knew I was nervous she took my hand and squeezed it tightly "your ok Matt, Maxi and I are here ok" I nodded we went in he was there f***k now what Matt introduced us I just nodded and gave him the cold shoulder, next thing I new Matt and maxi where gone on jet ski and Nic was gone too, I was stood in a room with a guy I don't know I back away to the door, he came forward started talking I can't remember exactly what but I remember him saying we are all worried about you and that's why I flew off the handle " oh yeah I suppose you lot sit here laughing at me and my pathetic f**ked up life, wondering how could anyone let it get so screwed up, f**k you man, f**k you all" I opened the door and ran, running through the carpark when smack onto ground it hurt I heard someone shouting "lazy b***h" at me and all I could do was whisper "help me "and then it went dark, I could voices but who's I didn't know.

MOUSE'S POV
OMG when the door open I thought what a dick her ex was to lift a finger to that the most beautiful girl, she had shoulder length brown hair with highlights and big blue eyes, but they were sad, my heart went out to her all I wanted to do was hold her safely in my arms and make her blue eyes happy. God she is beautiful. Matt introduced us and then Reidy radioed looking for jet ski for body retrieval in Bronte Matt and Maxi legged it and the Nic was needed on beach. I was left standing in the tower alone with Laura. I tried small talk but wasn't good at it, then when I told her we all care about her she flew off the handle then took off through the carpark. I saw a man grab her, I could leave the tower could I but out of nowhere like a god send Jesse appeared and Hoppo I just said Laura Carpark and ran I got there and this guy was shouting at her "get up you lazy b***h, you were never any good and you still aren't" this guy was now punching her "thought I'd never find you, but look at you your pathetic with you f***t boys", I drew out a punched him. But thankfully Jesse arrived with Hoppo and Matt. We Hoppo and Jesse held the guy back, while myself and Matt look after her, what had I done to her after all I'm Bondi's Black Cloud. Tears formed in my eyes looking at her. Matt asked me what happened "mate she went crazy saying how we're all laughing at her and her pathetic life, and then she took off, and then that jerk did this, the b*****d let me at him". Matt just looked at me sympathetically as if he knew what I really felt, he told me it wasn't my fault and that himself and Nic were to blame for pushing Laura into coming to the tower. Hoppo spoke up all off a sudden "guys she will be safe now with you guys and Nic to watch out for her, it's nobody's fault but this b*****ds, and lucky police are on way". Am I arrived and it was Quinn and Yak thankful Hoppo explained the situation and let myself and Matt go with her. How did this happen to such a beautiful girl.

Matt POV
I came back and Laura was gone every one was gone Chappo was there on phone looking for police and ambo he started shout "Laura ran into carpark, guy jumped her, Mouse with her, Jessie and Hop gone to help". I just bolted and found them Mouse had just punched the guy, and I think fractured his knuckles on your man's jaw, Jesus what did I miss, mouse never fights anyone and I mean anyone. Jesse and Hoppo had a hold of him, whoever he was. Mouse was near tears as he explained everything. I just told him it's ok she is ok that's all that matters you saved her you where there for her. Quinn and yak arrived and allowed myself and Mouse travel in ambo. Can vaguely rennet Jesse saying he get Maxi and Nic and Meet us there.

A/N Will start writing next chapter this evening, hope you're liking it and sorry if it's a bit long, please feel free to comment. Tia xxx