Levi: see you brat.

I love you.

Levi: yeah. Yeah.

.............

Levi: I love you too.

"Eren! Come on downstairs!" Mikasa called as I turned my phone off and ran down the stairs, careful to not trip over and fall flat on my face, like I had done many times before. ((True story.)) I set the table and helped Mikasa serve dinner. After we ate, I took a shower, got my pyjamas on, watched some TV then went to bed at around 9:30
    "Goodnight Mikasa. I had fun today. We should do this more often when we get the chance." I said, walking up the stairs to my room.
    "Yeah. I agree. Goodnight Eren. I love you."
    "Love you too." Then I closed the door and lay on my bed, texting Levi.

What time should we meet up tomorrow?

He replied a few minutes afterwards.

Levi: I'll come over at around 10.

Are you sure? I don't mind meeting up.

Levi: yeah but I don't want to wait.

Impatient are we? ((Miranda and stevie anyone? No? Ok))

Levi: shut up. 

Haha. Nope.

Levi: brat.

That's me.

Levi: you're annoying, you know that?

You remind me everyday.

Levi: I hate you.

I love you too.

Levi: whatever.

I couldn't help smiling to myself during this pointless yet wonderful conversation. I yawned to myself and checked the time on the little bar at the top of my phone's screen. 22:03.

Hey Levi?

Levi: yes?

I love you.

Levi: I know you do.

Do you love me?

Levi: what kind of stupid question is that?

A question I'd like you to answer.

Levi: yes. I do. I love you more then anything. You know that.

Yeah I do. I just wanted you to tell me. Bet you're blushing so much right now.

Levi: idiot.

Shorty.

Levi: I might be short but I bet your dick is half the size of mine.

You want to find out? 😏

Levi: Seriously?😔

Hehe. I'm getting tired.

Levi: then sleep.

But I don't want to stop talking to you.

Levi: you'll see me tomorrow.

Ok. Goodnight.

Levi: night.

And with that, I fell asleep.

The next day: morning.

I woke up at nine. One hour to get ready. I ran downstairs to get myself a bowl of shreddies ((which btw are the best British cereal ever. Just saying. Sorry. Back to the story)). I took a shower and carefully chose my outfit, remembering that I was going to see Hanji and Erwin again for the first time in a while. I wore black jeans, a white t-shirt, and a darkish green hoodie along with my black vans. When I finished getting dressed, I got a text from Levi telling me he was coming. I sat down and watched some TV. Ten minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it up and saw Levi standing in front of me, looking as fabulous as usual.
    "You ready?" He asked. I checked to see if I had my phone in my pocket, my key around my neck and my wallet in my other pocket. I did.
    "Yep. You?"
    "Physically, yes. Mentally, no." I chuckled and grabbed his hand, kissing him on the cheek, blushing furiously. He looked at me.
    "What?" I said as he was staring at me.
    "You missed."
    "What?"
    "I said you missed." Then without warning, he pressed his lips against mine, giving me a short but passionate kiss. After he pulled away, he said "Let's get this over and done with." He gave my hand a little squeeze and we started walking, me feeling as flustered as ever.

((AN: sorry for the short chapter. I know. It wasn't very good. The next chapter should be more eventful. Sorry if I disappointed you. If you did enjoy though then good. 😊 until next chapter, which shouldn't be in too long, goodbye.))