My Innocence

I woke up to a sharp pain around my neck. What the heck is that? I then looked around to see me in a whole new room. "What the fuck?!" I sat up suddenly. That's when a felt a body moving next to be. I looked and my eyes were bigger than an elephant. " HOLY SHIT!" He suddenly woke up screaming "WHAT HAPPENED!?" He looked over at me frantically. Then at my body. I was sitting up and everything was covered. He had lust filled black eyes. "What??" he licked his lips and I knew his wolf was taking over. He pinned both my hands above my head and I starting screaming and crying. I kicked him where the sun don't shine that's when reality got knocked back into him. "H-Hope I-" I shuffled away from him and then I screamed/whispered "You took advantage of me.."
"YOU TOOK MY INNOCENCE MY EVERYTHING!" He had guilt written all over his face "That worst bit was.. I was drunk" He shook his head.. I was full on sobbing now and he tried to reach for my hand I just shuffled away "Don't. Come. Near. Me" I spat every word "I-" "GET OUT" Then my best friend Bella came rushing in. She saw me then looked at Xander and told him to leave. "Oh Hope!!" she went to get me a robe and some of her clothes. "Get dressed were having a girl night and DAY today." I smiled at her shaking my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
After that we ate a tub or two of ice-cream and watched scary movies clinging onto each other for life. We watched all the SAW's. Poltergiest. You name it. I still didn't know why my neck hurt so I went to the bathroom to check it out. "AHHHHHHH!!!!" Bella came rushing in "What happen-" she ran up and hugged me. "He-he's-" "I know I know" she hushed me and rubbed my back as I sobbed into her shoulder. My wolf whimpered at my pain and she also said We rejected him.. He marked us..