~88~

Sanyukta didn't remember how she came here, since how long she was gawking at the beautiful scenario, who did this, and why no body is here... The room was filled with vanilla scented candles.... A cute little romantic heart shaped cake was placed on the wooden coffee table, many balloons were hanging from the ceiling with sparkling ribbon holding her breath taking photos.... A sweet serene music was playing in the background....

A warm, manly and familiar arms encircled her in an back hug, she instantly relaxed in those soothing arms... She closed her eyes and let her head fall back in the crook of his neck..

Randhir Nuzzled her neck affectionately and inhale her vanilla scent... It was a drug to him... His heart which was racing in some marathon calmed instantly with her one touch... He was all set to apologize and re confess his feelings to his lady love...

Sanyukta came into her senses and struggled to get out of his hold.... He tightened his hold around her waist....

"Sshhh... Don't move.."
He huskily said in her ears..

"Let me go, randhir.."
She wriggled in his hold more..

"Please sanyukta listen to me and be calm.."
He pressed his lips on her hickey to make her numb and it worked...

"I always neglected my feelings for you, I always kept safe distance from love, I had built an wall around my heart but you broke that wall and made an permanent place in it... You're my breath I can't live without you... You're soul in my body.... Your just one touch infuses life in me... I can't imagine being away from you...."

"I confessed my love to you previous night and forgot in the morning the later part.. Such an useless creature I am... You know sanyukta I'm the biggest fool alive on this earth today..."
He chuckled on himself

He turned her around and locked his gaze with hers... Her eyes were welled up....

"I"
He kissed her one eye and sucked the tears..

"Love"
He kissed the other eye and sucked the tears again..

"You"
He looked at her tempting lips but didn't kissed her instead he pressed his lips on her forehead showing the respect for her love.....

She looked into his eyes which were showing utmost care, love and respect for her... She was beyond happy... Her eyes welled up again with the happy tears.. He frowned by seeing her crying again and she smiled through tears for his concern... Before he could ask her about tears she hugged him answering his all questions... He embraced her in his arms .....

They broke the hug And looked at each other....

"Am not at all good with this love words nor am an romantic person so please forgive me if am not up to your mark...

He apologized with cute pout ......
She chuckled on his apology and cute pout.......