*THIRTY-SIX*

*RD AND SANYU IN CAR*

Rd cleared his throat to gain her attention... He was willing to start the convo.....

Sanyu was in her own world...

Rd whispered her name...

She didn't responded...

Rd shook her bit... She came into her senses....

Rd - you're fine???

S - hmmmShe nodded positively...

Rd - ummm..WO.. I'll drop u home...(hesitate)

S - no.. That's fine.. I'll manage.. Don't bother...

Rd(im)- I've to make her normal so in that case I've to provoke her so she'll be back in her chatter box avatar....

She turned to open the door but rd caught her hand...

Rd - don't try to act smart... I said na I'll drop u ... (Fake Anger)

S - m not acting smart I am smart... . and I can go alone..(straight face)

Rd - I know Jo hua usse u r disturbed...

S - ha.. Tumhe itna aggressive hone ki kya zarurat thi... U just relax..calm down OK....

Rd (im) - what the hell... Relax ise hona chaiye and she's telling me to relax...

Rd - tum is liye upset ho ki mene use maara??

S - ha.. I mean m not upset I was scared agar use kuch ho jata to and agar police tumhe arrest kar leti to..(scared)

Rd was looking at her in disbelief...

Rd - she's seriously mad... Ye normal ladki nai h... Itna kuch hua iske sath and she's thinking about me.... (He was murmuring)

S - is he mad?? Khud se hi Baat kar raha h... (Murmuring under breath)

Rd - aren't u scared Jo hua...

S - I was scared at that moment but now m feeling safe...thank u..(warm smile)

Rd gave her assured smile...

Sanyu was lost in some thoughts and her eyes were moist...

Rd - hey.. Kya hua... Abhi to tum smile kar rahi thi n now crying.. Tumhe dohre padte h kya(chuckling)

Sanyu giggled at his talks...

S - nai.. Mom dad ko miss kar rahi hu...

Rd faced became pale which didn't go unnoticed by sanyu...Still he managed to fake a smile...

S - kya hua rd....(concerned)

Rd - nothing.. U missing them.. Matlab tum unke sath nahi rehti kya???(shocked)

S - no.. I live here as PG...

Rd - oh..so where do u belong to..??

S(im)- huh.. Puri history janni h isko...S - umm..Mumbai...

Rd - oh great...where in Mumbai?? I often visit their for meetings.. Next time even u can come with me...ha PA nai rahi to kya hua..(chuckled)

S (im) - oh shit... Mujhe tu Mumbai k bare me kuch bhi nai pata except ye ki Mumbai ka naam Mumbai h.. Ab is CBI ko chup kese karu(twisting her lips)

S - don't mind... I don't wanna talk about my family.. (Fake sadness)

Rd - oh..that's fine.. Its your personal issue I guess..(smile)