*SEVENTY-TWO*

Sanyu was beaming in happiness after sharing her heart out with Piya... She mentally cursed herself for behaving so rudely with that pure soul.... She was so happy with the thought that even he loves her but he have no one with him to make him realise his love for her the way piya made her realized her love.... Now she was adamant to make him feel the love and confessed his love....

Rd - piya give these files to sanyukta and tell her to rectify the mistakes which I've highlighted....

P - OK rd... How was the meeting??

Rd - it was great... One more meeting and the deal is ours... (Happy)

P - thats great....so shall I order your lunch???

Rd - lunch?? I had my lunch with clients only...

P - oh... Than I'll inform her... (Mumbled audibly)

Rd - inform whom?? (Upped his brow)

P - actually sanyu didn't had her lunch yet...she was waiting for you...

Rd - what..!!! Is she crazy... Order for her now... Pagal ladki agar WO khana time pe nai khati h to usko severe headache ho jate h.... Idiot....

Randhir sprinted to her cabin to bark on her....

S - hey... How was the

Interrupted by randhir

Rd- shut up you Dumbo... Khana q nai khaya... You're fine now???

S - I was waiting for you... We eat everyday together na so...

Before randhir could speak more piya knocked the door...

P - your lunch will come in 10 mins sanyu... Actually I dnt know what u like so I ordered caramelized mushrooms pizza....

Rd - what!!! No... She's allergic to mushrooms... Ordered supreme veg pizza for her.... With double cheese.... And one coke...

S - how do you know that am allergic to mushrooms... (Controlled her smile)

Randhir remembered the day when he was having his pizza with parth and while leaving from their he spotted sanyu and vivaan together their and overheard their convo about mushrooms.... He misunderstood it as their date....

Sanyu snapped his fingers in front of him when she saw him lost...

S - kaha kho Gaye...

Randhir to avoid further query left in jiffy from there... As he didn't wantedTo hurt her again with his stupid thought of vivaan dating her....

Where as inside the cabin sanyu and piya celebrated as randhir had just passed his first test...

P - see I told you.. He'll remember every small things about u.. Even am also working with you since one month but mujhe nai pata tha about your head ache prob.. Nor about mushrooms...

S - yeah.. Even am astonished how he knows about mushrooms... I never told him...

P - you never have to tell the other one when that person is in love with you... He cares for you that's why he observes and remembers every little thing about you...

S - hmmm... Now what... What's next???

P - I'll let u know asap..

Only two days were left for a big day and than sanyu's departure....Randhir wanted an grand opening party for his new 7 star hotel....He even wanted to make it memorable for sanyukta as may be after that they won't work together... He would never go to Delhi again cause of his parents... And even sanyu won't change her decision... They will meeet like friends in future but they won't be living together... Every time the thought of sanyu going away from him was killing him inside but like every time he neglected those feelings....He wanted to make this remaining two days special days of her life...

-----------------------------------

Sanyu was sleeping peacefully on her cozy bed and someone was tickling her..... She stirred in her sleep and twiched her nose... But that tickling sensation grew more and she jolted up on her bed with her eyes popped up... She rubbed her eyes like a baby twice... She even pinched herself.... Ooouch... She was doing everything to convince herself that she wasn't hallucinating.... Where as there was only sound of giggles in her room....

Rd - you're not hallucinating ms chatter box.... They are real....Wake up.. Here is your coffee ma'am...... Green tea for you vivaan and tea for you smarty....

Sanyu was still registering that how on earth vivaan and Aisha landed up here without any prior notice... Her trance was broken with the heavy weight on her....

Aisha and vivaan jumped on her to hug her..... Sanyu hugged them back with extra efforts..

Randhir was smiling at them....

S - I'll die if you both heavy bags didn't moved up.... Kamino utho......(She faked cough)

S - wooooooooowwwwwwwiiiiiiieeeeeeee..... Its awesome morning with awesome peoples.... I love you all....

They chuckled on seeing her cute antics...

A - Ek morning group selfie to banti h boss....

S - yeah... Why are you standing so away from us...

Randhir looked at vivaan for permission as he was still ashamed of his silly accuses...

V - don't worry am no more angry on you rd... Come... (Smile)

Randhor joined them on bed for selfie... Sanyu kept her hand around his neck and another one around vivaan.... Aisha was lying on her lap... And they clicked it.. A perfect morning picture...

{I know this part was quiet boring... But wanted vishaan to re enter...}

Thank you...!!!