"WHAT ABOUT ME. YOU THINK I WANNA ACT LIKE A B*TCH. YOU THINK I WANT PEOPLE TO HATE ME? THIS IS WHAT LOVE DOES TO YOU VERNON. SOMETHING YOU WANT SO BAD BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE. IT'S BULLSH*T." shouted back

"I don't now now. I don't know what to do. I just want to run to her and hug her, and hold her. I want to kiss her so badly and tell her that I'm sorry. That I was the one who messed up. I shouldn't have ever done anything to led her on, now she doesn't trust me.." he admitted. 

"We're both screw ups.." Lilly said. 

"Yup. What do we do know .." 
"I know you're in love with (y/n) and all but I don't like her. She has Joshua, and he's mine." she says. 

"You think I'm so fond of him right now too? He's one of my guy best friends and I don't want to hate him but there's something in me that I can't help. Do you know how hard it was for me to be rude to my friends?" Vernon says with his hands covering his face. 

"How about we try and be nice to them?" 

"What do you mean."

"How about we go hiking or something."

"Hiking?" Vernon asks. 

"Yes hiking. Let's invite everyone."

"Like they would wanna go after tonight." 

"Let's apologize to them and say let's start over." she suggested. "Common. You'll get to see her and maybe you guys can straighten things out and I'll do the same thing with Joshua."

"I'm pretty sure he won't wanna talk to you, and she wouldn't wanna talk to me. Didn't you see how we acted today?" Vernon asked.

"At least give it a try before you start coming up with what if's." says Lilly.

Vernon decided to stop arguing and just agreed with her.

Vernon called Jeonghan because he knew that he wouldn't hate him as much as everyone else did.  

*Phone ring*
"Hello?" asked Jeonghan.

"Hey.." Vernon replied.

"Oh hi Vernon. What's up." 
"Me and Lilly were planning to go on a hike tomorrow but we thought everyone should come along. We felt sorry for how we acted today." 

"Everyone?" Jeong asked confused.

"Yeah. Everyone from today.. You know .." Vernon said

"O-Oh. The whole group... Plus Lilly."  

"Yeah. So do you wanna go?" asked Vernon.
"I'm not sure. I'll have to ask everyone first then I'll call you back. Sounds okay?" 

"That's fine. Bye" Vernon said hanging up the phone. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AT JOSHUA'S HOUSE*

Jeonghan had the phone on speaker the whole time and you guys were all listening to it. 

"I AIN'T GOING WITH THAT WENCH" said Emily. "PSH LIKE THE F*CK? CAUSE YALL FELT SORRY? GIRL HELLL TO THE NO'S. WHY WOULD I GO. SHE'LL PROBABLY PUSH ONE OF US OFF THE DAMN CLIFFS." Emily exclaimed. 

"That sounds odd. Why would they want to hang out with us when they pretty much proved to us that they hate us." said Wonwoo.

"Maybe they changed." Jeonghan said.

"CHANGED MY ASSSSSSSSS. CHANGED WHAT. TO ANOTHER PLANET? I WISH." Emily said.  

Woozi tried to calm Emily down. "Babeeeee. Chilllll. Language." he said patting Emily's shoulder.