Ch 10 My Revenge

EDITED

Xavier's POV:

Since that little brat took over our parents gang, I was kicked to the curb. I'm older for crying out loud! That gang should be in my name! I don't understand why my parents gave the gang to her. I stopped drinking and doing drugs around them so they would pass the leadership to me, but no. They passed it to that brat in their will. Well damn them! I will take over that gang if it's the last thing I do. I will get my revenge on that pest at all costs!

It will be the last thing you do, she's your sister. If you hurt her you will hurt, and if you fight her you will lose. The annoying voice in my head argued.

"Dude they caught Carter when he tried to kill Lily, and save Tony. Now both fools are in their custody, waiting to be tortured." Andy, another guy on our team informed. He really doesn't like Carter or Tony.

Let me clarify, not all of us are moles in Lily's gang. There's only a few of us, maybe nine or ten.

"I know. I also know there is an arms deal happening tonight because we robbed their arsenal. Stupid fools don't know what hit them." I muttered.

Lily doesn't know her own brother is lurking in the shadows waiting to take over the gang once she's out of the way. I thought to myself.

"Lets go intercept that deal!" Andy shouted excited.

"No, we won't intercept. That will get too messy and can become something beyond our control, and that's Allan's brother, so we can't start a fight about money or lack of arms." I explained. "We have to observe and then strike later on based on how they operate. That's how we will take them down."

"That's boring." Andy whined.

"Get over it before I shoot you!" I shouted.

"Yes sir." He replied instantly. "No wonder everyone likes her more." He muttered.

"Say it again... I dare you!" I growled pulling my gun out.

"We should get going boss." Andy gulped and we hopped into my Audi sports car. Honestly I don't give a flying cow about what kind of car I drive, as long as it's all black, fast, and gets me from point A to point B. I slammed my foot down on to the accelerator and sped down the I-95 which soon became I-75.

When we finally arrive to the docks we see Allan and his bother talking. We stay hidden and we watch as the seven other men Allan brought load the vans with the weapons and ammo.  It seems like everyone has a special job and they work effectively. Finding a way to tear down the gang will prove to be difficult now that I see how well they work together.

That little leadership stealing bitch won't know what hit her. Even if Allan and the others find out its me, I know they won't tell her. They won't risk her shutting them out again like she did when our parents were murdered.

If you're wondering why I'm working with my parents killers, it's because once they take all the hits from Lily's gang, then I swoop in and take over. Once I'm leader again I will kill every last person who had anything to do with my parents murder. There will be no mercy, I will just leave them in my wake.

Until then I hope that little brat has nightmares... Oh wait! She does anyways! Well... Until those stupid boys cradle her until she falls asleep again. I will make all of her nightmares come true. That's a promise.

•••

Jace's POV:

It was a successful arms deal, and it wasn't until after we arrived back home that I discovered Adam is Allan's little brother. It's nice to see they still keep in contact.

Suddenly I hear screaming coming from Lily's room, which is right next to my room. I jump out of bed and run to her. She's asleep but she's tossing and turning relentlessly. She's having a night terror.

"Lily wake up." I say softly while shaking her in hopes of her waking up. She continues to fight and cry in her sleep and it's killing me.

"No! Leave me alone! I trusted you! I loved you, but you left me!" She shouted.

"Lily! Wake up! It's a dream!" I shout frantically. She jumps up with a start and looks at me like I've grown two heads. Once she realizes it's only me, she throws her arms around me and buries her face in the crook of my neck sobbing hysterically. 

"Hey, shhh. None of that. Come on princess, you're strong, that was just a dream. A horrid dream." I reassured as I stroked her hair with one hand and rubbed little circles on her back with my other hand. It seemed to work as her sobs eased and she looked up at me.

"I'm sorry I woke you. I always have these nightmares about my brother betraying me, but I haven't seen him since my parents..." She sobbed.

She's so broken she can't even say the word. Whether that word was funeral, death, or murder, I don't know. And I won't push her either.

"Hey... It's ok. I would rather wake up and comfort you, than let you sit here crying all night. You shouldn't have to go through this alone. You have Allan, Matt, Alex, Daniel, Blake, and I. We will always be here for you, except when you need a punching bag, I'm too scared to sacrifice myself for that." I said and smiled when she laughed. "I'm serious! You pack quite the punch for such a small girl!" I laughed.

"Thanks Jace. You really are something else." She smiled.

When we made eye contact I saw a girl who was broken and betrayed multiple times, but she stays strong and can pull through anything that's thrown her way. That's what I admire the most. Yes she gorgeous, dangerous, has an amazing personality, has contagious laughter, and is very bossy, but she's also the strongest person I know.

"What are you smiling at?" She asked.

"You." I answered simply.

"I don't get what there is to smile about." She mumbled.

"Everything, Lily. Everything about you makes me smile. I don't see what's not to smile about." I replied. 

I lay down and pull her into me. She rests her head on my chest and I wrap my arm around her small body.

"I think you're pretty amazing too." She said leaning up and placing a short but sweet kiss on my right cheek before laying back down again.

"Good night princess." I smiled leaving a tender kiss on the top of her head just below my chin.

"Good night prince." She replied before I heard her breathing even out.

"I think I'm falling for you." I whisper before falling into a blissful sleep.

***

Hey guys! I know this is a pretty late update, but my schedule is odd. I promise to continue updating every day until school starts in two weeks. When I reach that point I will probably update on the weekends. Anyways...enjoy! I was slightly nice this time, no cliffhanger.

~Christa