Chapter 2

LONG CHAPTER, yes I know. 

Oh well, Enjoy. :) 

Next Day…

Zayn left for the day and I went next door to Autumn’s.

“What’s wrong?” She asked me. She seemed a little distant while she asked.

I shook my head, “We just got here… and they’re deploying him.” I sighed.

She looked at me and I saw the hurt in her eyes.

“They’re deploying Harry too,” She said.

I saw her eyes fill with tears and my eyes did as well.

“This isn’t fair,” I let out.

“No one said they were going to be,” Autumn sighed sitting next to me.

I looked into space for a bit, “Pheebs?” Autumn let out pushing my shoulder lightly.

I looked at her, “Yeah?” I asked.

“Do you think they’ll come home?” She let out in a nervous tone.

“Of course, you can only have positive thoughts,” I let out smiling at her.

She smiled a little, “I’m glad I met you guys because this is too much, I am going to be alone,” She sighed. 

“Sleepovers?” I asked.

She smiled, “You know it,” She let out giggling.

LATER THAT NIGHT…

I was at the post office to mail some stuff out to my parents like pictures of me and Zayn and of everything because we all know some parents are.

They’re completely clueless on how to receive or send pictures.

My mom likes hanging the pictures up in frames, also.

I got home and Zayn was just pulling up as well.

“Hey you,” I let out walking to the door and stopping to wait for him.

He kissed me and said, “You look beautiful today,”

I smiled. That’s what I loved about Zayn even when we were together when we were in middle school, he never ever thought I looked ugly ever and knew how to make me feel beautiful even when I knew I wasn’t a supermodel that day.

“You don’t look so bad yourself,” I let out as he walked me to the door all sweaty and smelling still of his cologne.

We went in and he went up to shower as I went to cook him something to eat.

While he ate, we talked about anything and everything.

I don’t know why but I felt compelled to tell him to promise me one thing. So I did.

“Zayn,” I let out.

“Hmm,” he let out chewing.

“Will you promise me something?” I asked him staring into his eyes.

He looked at me concerned, “Yeah, you okay?” He asked.

I nodded, “Promise me you’ll come home,” I let out as I looked at him in a pleading way.

“I promise you I will come home,” He said.

I nodded and he grabbed my hand and walked me around the Island and into his arms.

“I love you,” he said.

“I love you too,” I let out as he kissed me.

That week flew by quickly; all of us were spending as much time with the boys as we could because they were all leaving…