t w e n t y

Still trying to get over the fact heavydirtymuke called me adorable and cute fuck yes

-

Luke's fractured, broken arms healed, he still stayed in the hospital bed unable to move due to his broken leg. Luke's memory was still a blur to him, he didn't know why no one has come to visit him from his 'family'. He didn't even know he had a boyfriend.

"Luke."

Luke stared at the window in front of him; he wasn't used to being called Luke, yet.

"Mr. Luke Robert Hemmings."

The blonde's eyes glanced to his right, noticing Dr. Seth standing there with his hands in his white coat.

"Y-yes..?" Luke's stuttering came back, it used to happen back in sixth grade.

"I have a special guest for you today." Dr. Seth sent Luke a warm, gentle smile.

Luke said no more, giving the Doc a quick nod before going back to staring at the window.

-

Michael stood behind Luke's room door, he kept pacing back and forth with his hands stuffed in his black tight jeans. He brought a hand to ruffle his own black mess of a hair, Michael hasn't been in the moods latelyー I mean anyone would be when you've got your fling nagging you constantly.

"Michael, you can come in now."

Michael took a deep breath befor walking through the door. When he saw the way Luke looked like an angel in the hospital gown, his fringe tucked behind his ear to a side, and the small bandages covering his cheeks and forehead made him remember why he was in love with the blonde.

Was?

"Luke this is Michael, your boyfriend." Dr. Seth looked between the two boys, realizing they looked at each other's as if no one was around.

"Well I'll leave you two alone." And with that, he left.

"H-hi-" Luke was flustered, a blush coated his cheeks as he stared at the good looking man in front of him.

"Hey, Luke." Luke wanted to cry after hearing Michael's voice, it was so soothing and beautiful.

"Y-you're my- bo-yfriend.." Luke was thinking out loud, Michael smiled fondly not trying suppress his feelings anymore.

Michael sat on the chair beside the bed, he stared at Luke taking in his appearance before talking.

"Luke, do you know why you're here?"

Luke shook his head, all he knew is he got in an accident, he didn't know how and why it happened. All he knew was that he was badly injured.

"I really wish I could know why you did such a thing." Michael grabbed Luke's hand and kissed it, caressing it with his thumb.

Luke was still in shock, why wasn't Michael here from the start? It's been about 2 months and Michael didn't come and see him. Why now?

"I missed you.."

The blonde's eyes stiffened at these 3 words, he took his bottom lip between his teeth and nibbled on the, not realizing how he made Michael feel.

"I would kiss you if I could."

Luke smiled, Michael swore to himself Luke looked like a fucking angel right then.

"Then do it.." Luke didn't stutter, he just stared into Michael's orbs.

And the black haired boy leant in connecting their lips in a chaste kiss.

-