e i g h t

I'm in a bad mood, suffer with me. (-_-)

-

Luke sat in the shared apartment alone, it wasn't something rare or unusual to the blonde. Loneliness is something that suddenly becomes part of your soul, and starts to devour every feeling you get till you're numbー dead, emotionless.

Luke wiped the last teardrop that fell against his tear-stained cheeks, he always makes Michael mad at him. Always make him not come home for a few nights until he cools down, he always causes trouble.

Michael always makes him feel every kind of emotion he missesー always make him feel not enough, anxious, fearful, and drained. But he also makes him happy, warm, needy. He makes the small blonde miss him so much, make him want more.

Luke stood up from the floor letting the blanket fall off his body, he went straight to the kitchen. His warm fingers wrapped around his matching mug with Mike, he smiled sadly remembering the time he forced Michael to buy couple mugs watching the older boy groan in frustration.

He poured some coffee for himself, the sound of the rain hitting the windows surrounding him made him cringe. Luke sat on the couch turning on the TV just to break the annoyingly uncomfortable silence, he closed his eyes moving his thumb against the hot mug between his fingers.

"Didn't I tell you to quit? Why did you go back up there?" Michael grabbed Luke's arm pulling him into the room.

"I- had to.. Michael I don't want to stay home and do nothing.." Luke said stepping away from the boy in front of him.

"Then find another job!" Michael's sudden voice change made Luke flinch and wrap his arms around himself in protection.

"But- I like my job.." He mumbled chewing on his lips.

Michael chuckled bitterly, "Is it because you're a whore? You love the attention?"

Luke knitted his eyebrows together trying not to cry.

"I- it's not like that-" His voice failed him as he watched Michael roll his eyes.

His eyes watered threatening to flood with tears, Mike huffed turning his head to the side.

"You're such a cry baby." The older boy said walking past Luke and slamming the door.

Luke opened his eyes not knowing whether he wanted to curl into a ball and cry, or punch Michael in the face. You could say he choose the first option feeling his heart sink to the ground until it's just spilled liquid.