s i x

Luke woke at 3:30 pm, he knew Michael was at work right now. His feet making contact with the cold ground, shivers ran down his spine.

He went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth, when he looked at himself in the mirror he dropped his toothbrush.

Luke frowned harshly rubbing his eyes, nothing changed.

"No- no this can't be happening-" He panicked pacing around.

He looked in the mirror again, it wasn't going- his eyes were purple. Luke was on the verge of tears, he didn't know why this is happening to him.

His hands were shaking as he grabbed his phone dialing Michael's number, on the third ring he answered.

"Did you just wake up?" Michael's voice was playful.

Luke hiccuped failing to hold I'm his sobs, "Michael- I-" He tugged on his hair feeling so noxious.

".. Luke- baby breathe. Tell me what's wrong?" Michael was worried, Luke just wanted to be with Michael- get married maybe even have kids.

"Please come home-" The sobbing blonde whispered clutching his shirt.

"Okay- okay oh god, I'll be there in 20 just calm down please."

-

Luke fell asleep on Michael's lap, his eyes were swollen from all the tears he cried. Michael kept reassuring him that nothing will keep him away from him, but Luke's reply consisted of a few sobs.

He carried the sleeping boy to their shared bed, Michael started undressing him wanting to put him into fresh & clean clothes.

Michael's eyes shamelessly roamed Luke's body, he left small kisses all over his body mumbling I love you's.

Luke mewled mindlessly. Michael started dressing him up, he didn't want Luke to catch a cold.

He tucked both of them into bed, holding the blonde tight. Michael's mind kept racing with thoughts he wasn't supposed to think of, at least that's what he tells himself.

The fact he's aware Luke wants to be with him forever scares him, he doesn't know if he'll be able to be with the young boy forever.

What if he falls out of love? Michael likes to think ahead, pessimistic things of course.

He looked down at the boy that looked like an angel in the moonlight, would he ever stop loving him?

-