f i v e

I got a bulletproof heart, you got a hollow point smile.

-

Luke's blue eyes opened, he sat up finding himself in his bed. He smiled at the thought of Michael carrying him here, the sound of a guitar being strummed filled Luke's ears.

He got out of bed walking to where the music was coming from, Michael sat there with his eyes closed strumming softly.

"When I'm away/ I will remember how you kissed me/ under the lamppost back on 6th street-" Michael sang quietly not noticing the presence of the blonde leaning against the door frame.

That song is the song they always slow danced to, Luke even said he wanted it to be their wedding song.

Luke walked cautiously towards Mike not wanting to scare him, he then took a seat next to him. Luke's fingers fiddled together watching Michael place his guitar aside.

"Morning."

"Morning.." Luke mumbled feeling awkward.

Michael nodded letting the silence torture their souls, Luke crawled onto Michael's lap cuddling close to his chest.

"I love you.." Luke's voice rang through the quiet apartment, his slender fingers playing with the buttons of Michael's t-shirt.

Michael ran a hand through Luke's fluffy hair kissing his forehead, "I love you too."

Lue smiled rubbing his eyes the sleeves of his white oversized shirt rolling back, Michael's face beamed with fondness.

-

"Luke?" Michael called from the couch, the blonde was making pancakes at midnight.

He stood up walking to where Luke stood, he wrapped his arms around the younger boy's small waist.

"Hey.. I've been thinking.." Michael started pressing their foreheads together.

"That's great." Luke giggled licking some wipped cream off his fingers.

"Shut up- as I was saying, I've been thinking about... How about you quit your job?" Michael really didn't appreciate Luke's job, he's only 17 (he doesn't wanna admit the fact he gets jealous.)

".. What- why?" Luke frowned looking at Michael with his big blue eyes.

"You've been doing it for 2 years now.. Don't you think that's enough?" Michael tried pushing Luke to get the hint.

Luke looked down trying not to step on his foot, "I dunno.." The blonde really didn't know, he wanted to make Michael happy so-

"I'll just- quit tomorrow..."

-

The duo stayed up to 5 am watching movies, eating junks, and satisfied themselves with messy make out sessions.