Joining in the Evil

Furia's Pov

I walked into the house quietly. I didn't have a key, mom always left the door unlocked. I used to be very afraid of that when I was little but now I'm its just a normal thing.

"Mom?" I questioned but got no answer. "Hmm she must still be at work." I shrugged it off and made my way to the bathroom. I took a nice hot shower and patched up all my cuts. I opened the door to my room. I looked around confused, there was dust on almost everything as if I hadn't been in my room in forever, like no one had touch anything in the room in years. I shook it off and reached in my dresser. I pulled out a black skirt, and a purple tank top. I stared at the top for a while my heart pounding for some reason. I quickly shoved it back in the draw, pulling out a teal tank top along with a bra and undies. I got dressed quickly and walked over to my closet. I grabbed out my old black vest. It was one of my favorite things to wear. I'm surprised I didn't wear it today when I went out. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge when I heard the door creak open. 

"Hey mom." I called out as I skipped happily to the doorway. My mom glared at me harshly, but there was something else that gleamed in her eyes, sadness? No wait there was still something else that glistened deep in her brown pools. She was frightened of me. But why I'm just her... That's when it hit me. All the memories started to flood back all at once. All the images of my past flashed in my memory. My mom yelling at me, slapping me, kicking me out... killing me on the inside. I took a step back. I wanted to run but it was too late my mom had already seen me. It was too late to turn back now, too late to do anything. I stood frozen, like a deer in the headlights. I knew now why there was dust all over my room and why it looked like no one had gone in there for years. It was because exactly that, no one had gone in there. That's why I didn't have my vest, because I had forgotten to grab it when I left that night. The night my mom pushed me away forever. 

"What are you doing here? Freak." My mom spat as she threw her handbag to the side. I felt chills rack my body and tears begin to prick at my eyes. I blinked them away. I felt my teeth clench together and my fist tighten at my sides. 

"I'm not a Freak!" I growled angrily. I saw my mom expression change for a brief moment before turning back into a scowl. Her expression flashed too fast for me to catch what it had been. 

"Yeah Okay." She started sarcastically. " Last time I checked normal people don't have cat ears and a tail."

"Yeah well maybe I'm not a normal human..." A picture of a rat blinked in my mind. "Dad wasn't." I watched as my mom took a step back bewildered. I started to talk not even registering what I was saying until I finished. "Yeah I met Dad, and you lied to me. You told me that Dad left you. But you were just lying, making yourself look like the victim. You left him." I growled out. Finally the memories flashed back of my dad, Splinter. He was so kind but there was something missing in the memories, I could feel it. 

"Yeah well I wouldn't have left him if he never had gotten mutated." Her glare hardened.

"Why can't you just love us?" I practically pleaded.

"I would have loved you if you were normal." She spoke coldly. I felt my whole body freeze and tears start to burn my eyes. That when a loud,

*SLAP!*

was heard echoing around the room. Followed by an immense pain on my cheek. I slowly lifted my hand to my left cheek. It was hot and it stung as my hand brushed against it. My mom had slapped me... again. I felt anger rise in the pit of my stomach. I raised my hand but instead of slapping her, I took a step forward wrapping her in a tight hug. She gasped from my sudden action. I felt my heart beating a million miles an hour. I hoped she would hug back, realize that I was just her little girl and welcome me back into her life. But of course things never turn out right in my life. My pushed me off roughly, causing me to stumble but I caught myself before I could fall. My mom pulled something off the counter. I didn't get to see it fully as she swung. I felt something sharp scrap deep into my right cheek. A musty metallic smell filled the air and I reached my hand up to my cheek, wincing and then looking at my hand to see blood. I looked down at my mom's hand to see she had a knife, which was now dripping my blood slowly. My eyes widened to the size of what felt like plates and my mouth dropped into a worried expression. I backed up, I felt like a frightened animal trapped in a corner.

"Now get out of here before I kill you." She growled seriously. I quickly pushed her aside and ran out the room. I stopped at the front door not exiting yet.

"I never stopped loving you, even if you did turn into a monster." I spoke quietly, but loud enough for my mom to hear. I ran out before she could register anything I said. I ran out of the house and into an alley. It was dark now, just past dusk. That's when I heard a familiar voice. 

"Why hello again." I couldn't place it. It was female that's all I knew. I started to look around the shadows. 

"Who's there?" I questioned, taking a step back but bumping into something. I turned around to see a tiger, not just a tiger a mutant tiger. He cracked his knuckles, flashing me a smile. My eyes widened and I took a step the other way. 

"Aw you don't remember me. Hmm and I thought I left a imprint in your memory." 

I held in a yelp as a thin woman dropped next to me. 

"So where's Leo?" She paused blushing. "And the other turtles."

"What?" I questioned confused. Turtles?

"Oh don't play dumb." She stated angrily.

"Uh I don't know what your talking about. Who are you?" 

"And looks like someone got her memory messed up. Awesome, we can bring you to Shredder way easier." she smiled. Before I could say anything. The tiger raised his fist and slammed it down at my head. I collapsed on the ground and I felt my eyes flutter shut as I lost consciousness. 

Donnie's Pov

I ran across the roof tops, searching for Furia, we all had split up to cover more ground. It had only been yesterday that she had left us. I can't help but blame myself, why can't I do anything right. I miss her so much I... I stopped abruptly in my tracks. Something glistened in the moonlight atop the building I was now standing on. I swallowed hard as I slowly made my way forward. I slowly picked up the oh so familiar staff. Furia wouldn't leave something so valuable to her behind like this something terrible must have happened to her. I felt my heart pick up and tears trickle down my cheeks. This is all my fault. Why didn't I run after her? Why didn't I fight Leo more? Why am I so stupid? No I need to stop this. I wiped away the tears. I need to find her.

Furia's Pov

I opened my eyes slowly. My head pounded with pain.

"Uhh" I groaned out.

"Oh good your awake." A deep voice announced. I quickly stood up, looking around. I was in a giant room with a fish tank thing built into the floor. There was a guy in a throne in front of me. 

"Uh Hi." I started nervously. Who was this guy? He sent chills up my spine. He seems so important as he sat on top of his throne. He was in a full metal suit. I bowed down to him. I just felt like it was the right thing to do. "You must be S-Shredder." 

"Are you tired of being treated poorly?" He spoke lowly. I froze.

"W-What?" I stuttered nervously. 

"Your mother, the towns people. You know it's not the Kraang fault right? It's all the turtles fault. They did this to you. Don't you want to get revenge?" He stood up and started to walk down the stairs to me. I felt anger building up inside of me.

"Yes." I said quietly. 

"What I didn't hear you." He smirked. I felt my blood boiling. 

"Yes!" I shouted as I stood and stomped my right foot down. 

"Alright then we will start are revenge tomorrow. Muhahaha" He laughed evilly. "Now go with Karai to your room." He smiled. I bowed again. 

"Thank you."

Alright lots of stuff coming up, who's excited? :D