Chapter 1 (Revised.)

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean?" I asked but got cut off by a hand on my shoulder.

I was suddenly turned around by a manly arm, face to face with Liam Payne.

"So you're Gabi." He said eyeing me up and down.

"Yes." I said removing his arm from my shoulder.

"You're very beautiful, your body is just a bonus." I was shocked at his words.

"Let us go now." He said demandingly walking to the elevator.

"You look very innocent, don't let him get you. He usually haves his assistants for a week only for his pleasure." Martha said to me.

My eyes went wide and I nodded. I knew he was the one night stand kind of guy.

"Gabi lets go. I do not have time to waste." He said from the elevator his voice rising.

Ew his attitude is trash.

My heels clicked as I made my way to the elevator. He pressed the top floor #10. I guess that's were his office is.

"Today you're gonna be by my side for this meeting. I require you to have a notebook and pen at all times." 

"Okay Mr. Payne." I said taking out my college ruled spiral notebook along with my sky blue pen.

He was sitting at his desk the whole time, he had me moving around his entire office while he watched me. It was uncomfortable.

"Can you stop watching me Mr. Payne?"

"I'm your boss now. I have power over you." He said firmly.

I stopped in my spot.

"Let's get this straight. Yes you are my boss but you're not my daddy you can't expect me to do anything you want." I said.

Liam groaned.

"I may not be your daddy." He said smirking. "But I will be pretty soon."

"What was that!" I exclaimed.

"You heard me."

"I'm here for work and work only. Not your personal needs." I would be lying if I said he didn't turn me on because right now his controlling manner is making my legs feel like jello.

"Ok Gabi. Let's get to work then." He said standing up.

We arrived in a conference room and I grabbed the files for his latest presentation on opening a school yard for those in need. He was indeed a very generous guy but he still got money for doing these things.

I gave each guy around the table a copy of what Mr. Payne's plans were.

"Gabi come here." Mr. Payne said walking into another part of the room. He looked mad.

"Yes sir."

"Why the hell did you wear a skirt that short!" He almost yelled. "Each time you bent over to hand out the papers, the guys were looking at your ass!"

"If you got it, flaunt it." I said then left to enter the conference room again.

I prepared my pen and paper, waiting for him to come.

He looked furious when he came in. Our eyes met and I instantly looked away. I didn't know he could look this scary.

"Let us begin." He said and the presentation started.

I took important notes from what other colleagues said as well as Mr. Payne. Everything finished in around 2 hours.

Once everyone left it was just Mr. Payne and I.

I cleared the table and fixed the chairs to my liking as Mr. Payne watched me intently.

"So you're flying off to Ghana in 2 weeks." I said reading my paper.

"Gabi. Let's not ignore the fact of what you did." He said angrily.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You were being rude to me." He gritted out.

"All I said is if you got it flaunt it, what's so rude about that."

"From now on wear skirts or dresses below your knees." He demanded and left the room.

Is this guy stupid. It's not about what I wear it's about how my body looks. He'll be surprised tomorrow when I come in my tank top dress, I can't really explain how it looks but it's fitting like a tank top but reaches below my knees and has the same detailing. Those would pair well with my nude heels too. It was a white dress.

•••

The whole day I simply did what I was told. Preparing files, organizing papers, canceling dates, and of course being by his side.

I actually wasn't tired. This job is thrilling.

Work ended at 6:00 pm. It was now 5:30 pm. I was so excited to go home and drink peppermint tea.

"You did good today Gabi. I expect you to come tomorrow in less revealing clothes." Mr. Payne said giving me $330.

"Yes sir, why are you giving me this money." I said surprised.

"Here at Pelonis and Payne Co, we give cash money. It's $30 an hour for working here and you work 11 hours from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm." He said fixing his tie.

"Oh okay thank you sir. I will be leaving now." I said walking to the door.

"Bye Gabi, see you tomorrow." Martha waved.

I gave her a kind smile and waved back.

I looked up at the sun still shining bright. This wasn't that bad.

•••

End of chapter 1, it's Grace again back with a Liam Payne fanfic 😛 hope you enjoyed. Please vote, comment and follow 😏😋.