Chapter Eleven

Harry's POV

(Friday)

"Nialllllll!" I whined getting impatient. We were supposed to leave an hour ago but Niall insisted we ate before driving to Manchester to see Louis and Liam, considering how traffic would be at this time I bet we wouldn't make it there until late. I was tapping my foot and dramatically making unnecessary heavy breathing noises when he finally finished his food, placing it in the sink and turned to me.

"Don't be such a baby Harry! We can leave now", with that we headed out the door and made our way to Manchester to surprise our friends.

**

As I expected the highway was packed and we were moving 2mph at the most. "Niall I'm going to kill you, we were suppose to be there at six and it's already 8:30", I grumbled getting more angry the longer we sat there. I know I was probably overreacting but it's the fact that it was Louis I was on my way to see, I hadn't been able to think about anyone or anything else since his visit. I had to be back home Sunday so I was planning on having two days alone with him but seems that's out of the question.

"Harry calm down, why don't I call a hotel and get us a room and we can just see them first thing in the morning?", Niall asked as he shoved the last few crisps into his mouth, I swear he was such a pig.

"Alright go ahead and call but you owe me something for making me lose a day with Louis", I sighed not being able to stay mad at him.

"What's that?", he asked looking out the window not really caring about what I was saying.

"You have to tell me what you and Liam did when they visited", that got his attention.

"W-what do you mean we were with you" he stumbled out.

"No I mean after you two left" I said, the evil grin not leaving my face. He instantly shook his head as his face turned red. "Oh come on Nialler it can't be that explicit", I paused when I saw him mouth 'oh yes it is'.

"Oh my god Niall what the hell did you two do!?" I was laughing now but shocked, Liam seemed like the type who took things slow! Guess I was wrong! He made me drop the subject by pulling out his phone and calling a hotel to reserve us a room for the night.

While he chatted with them I mindlessly fiddled with the radio trying to find something to pass time. I eventually stopped on some talk program, they were discussing something about Koreans who were threatening to bomb America...again. "Why doesn't America and Korea just hug and get along?" I asked Niall although I was mostly thinking out loud, he shrugged and went back to talking on the phone.

After another 10 minutes he hung up the phone, "well we have a room so we can crash there and see the guys tomorrow", I nodded to let him know I heard him and began slowly inching forward with the traffic. This is going to be a while.

Surprisingly the traffic cleared rather quickly after we sat there for another 30 minutes but we still didn't get to the hotel until ten. I threw my things on the floor and collapsed on the soft bed. "Niall you told Liam we weren't coming right?"

"Oh no, I'm sorry, I'll do that now", he pulled out his phone once again and dialed the familiar number. I dug through my bag until I found my own phone and decided to text Louis to see how he was doing.

**

"Hey Harry" I heard Niall call from the bathroom, "want to go to a bar tonight? I just remembered the one Liam recommended", I thought about it for a moment.

I guess I won't get too drunk so that I'm not hungover when I go to see Louis tomorrow, "sure sounds fun" I called back.

We had already both changed and Louis still hasn't texted back. I switched my phone to vibrate and stuck it back in my pocket, I shouldn't be shocked Louis almost never replies to my texts. I joined Niall in the conjoined living room and kitchen area, "ready Ni?" I asked him even though I was still fixing my shirt while adjusting my hair.