"I'm joking." He smiles. "I've always been the coffee girl." I hear him mumble under his breath as he finishes off his granola square. I decide to ignore it because of the excitement building up inside of me. A youth group leader? This has been my dream ever since I was a little girl, to help those that don't know who God is yet. That they could see and know just how amazing He really is! This was my chance to finally step out and help those that needed help.

I'm so excited that I could hug Matt's head and thank him a thousand times for meeting with me but the coffee at his lips would most likely spill all over him. Not a good move.

"So, Bible study with the younger kids or the Program? Which one appeals most to you? Because honestly, you'd fit in every category but these two are the ones that I think you'd do great in."

"I actually like both of them." I say after I calm myself down to think about my options.

Teaching children has always been one of my strengths. Especially since these kids won't be that little, they're only a couple of years younger than me. And the Program would be such a fun and amazing experience. To spread the word of God, just like Dad does.

"You don't have to decide now, Naomi." He says, pulling me from my thoughts. "I'll talk to Pastor Samson about this and we'll go from there. Don't sweat it. It was hard for me to decide when my brother Mark was the youth group leader. It was either the Program or holding the Youth group on Fridays with him."

I raise my eyebrow and smile. "What about Luke, what did he do?" I joke.

"Oh, he's still younger than me, He'll start in a year or two when he gets a bit older."

I frown in confusion. "Wait..."

"Yeah," He smiles. "Matthew, Mark and Luke. My parents liked the idea of naming us after the apostles."

"I never knew about Luke. I know Mark is your twin but..." I try to remember meeting anyone other than the two boys and their parents from the Robin family last week in church but I draw a bank.

"Yeah, that's because he was camping with some of his friends for the weekend. You'll see him around Bible Study if you decide to teach it, though." He gives me a small smile.

"So, shouldn't you be Mark?" I ask and immediately blush at how blatant I was.

"Nope." He chirps and gets up from our table and starts putting his laptop back into his dark blue shoulder bag.

"Mark is my twin brother. He was born two minutes after me, actually." He shakes his head and smiles.

"You two aren't identical though, right?" I've noticed in church that Mark had darker brown hair and while Matt had blue eyes, Mark had green. Not to mention the small freckles across Matt's nose that Mark didn't seem to posses.

"Fraternal." He nods. "We actually looked a lot alike as kids and my parents thought we were identical for a while. His hair started getting darker, mine got lighter. I developed freckles, he developed abs. I got the brains and he became athletic. Hence, the abs."

I laugh at that because they actually were significantly different in personality. Mark was definitely the sporty type while Matt was more into books and tech from what I had learned these past few hours of him rambling on about his new laptop that I decided to ask about. Mark was more outgoing than Matt, but the similarities were noticeable as well. How their voices sounded almost exactly the same. How their eyes wrinkled at the corners when they smiled or how they both had a habit of biting at their lips in concentration. The last part Sadie mentioned when they stood next to each other with the same expression on their faces and both of them chewing at their lips.