Threats~. (Part 1)

+After a while in the infirmary+

"I'm gonna call someone so they could pick us up. So, were going to stop by your house so you could get your things then we could go back to my house. Is that cool?" You asked haruhi, laying on the infirmary bed. 

"Yea sure! And that medicine is actually working well." Haruhi said with surprise, while trying to massage parts of her body. "Well that's good. At least now it won't hurt as much and you could actually enjoy yourself at my place." You said happily, dialing on your phone. 

"hello? Misaki? hey, could you pick us up at school? haruhi's sleeping over so we gotta go get her stuff, and she's kinda hurt so we can't really walk home." you called your maid. "Yes madame, but th-" 

"Sorry misaki i gotta go. Thanks!" You interrupted her as you the twins surprised attacked you from your behind. "Where'd you guys come from. I thought you left already?!" You exclaimed while you backed away from their grabby hands. "We really wanted to come to your 'girls sleepover' thing" they both said in unison with a pose. "Look, I already told you guys. I'm hanging out with haruhi, ALONE. " You claimed. " Even if we bribe you with food?" Kaoru responded. "I'm not some kind of animal that you could just bribe with food and do whatever you want!" You replied angrily. " But you kinda do like food alot..." Haruhi talked back. "Haruhi your not helping! But seriously guys. We're just having some girl time. We can hang out after. I promise. okay?" You tried to convince the stubborn twins. "No." They quickly shut down. " Look guys i-" As you about to speak your mind the twins suddenly kissed your cheeks from both side simultaneously. As you stood there in shock, you looked at the twins blushing.

Lost in words, you stared at the twins blushing crimson red. ".... Seriously, you guys keep doing that. I-I dont even know anymore." You said with having mixed feelings either kissing them back or punch their arms. 

"H-hey guys... I'm still here... kind of injured..." haruhi broke the moment trying to get you out of the situation. "Yea... YEA! Look we gotta go.. right haruhi?! Yep! GOTTA GO! SLEEPOVER THING....bye guys!" You excused while you grabbed haruhi by the arm and walked off. 

"Was i really planning to kiss them in front of haruhi... I-I di-" Your thoughts where getting jumbled up by the scene. "I mean, i should be used to it right?! I mean, i like them in a way but.. UGGGHHHHH" You groaned and walked off still having haruhi with you. "Look, (y/n) It must have been awkward huh? But if you really like them, why didn't you, you know, kiss them back?" Haruhi tried understanding. "I mean i don't know. I like them yea, but if they keep doing things like that, i dont even know anymore, and i don't really want to choose one from the two of them. They're the same, yet different, so if i choose one of them, its not... UGGHHH. This romance jist is really taking its toll on me. I JUST DONT WANT TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM." You expressed your feelings while calming down.  "It must be tough huh? But, I mean you don't really want to be too romantic to one twin 'cause you probably think that the other one would get jealous or you think its not fair to the other twin, huh?" Haruhi tried to recap. You nodded, slightly surprised that she actually gets you. "I really like them both. Romantically i mean. and... dating and stuff like that need dedication you know. and if i only dedicate to one of them... i don't even know. ROMANCE IS HARD." You and haruhi finally got to the front gate and found a mortal enemy. 

Ryo

"Just ignore him" You thought to yourself as you saw the car that was going to pick you up. You walked towards the car with having haruhi following from the behind. You opened the car door and got in, followed by haruhi. 

"To haruhi's house please." You asked your driver as you looked out of the window, trying to avoid any contact with ryo. "Hey (y/n), isn't that ryo-kun? How's things with him?" haruhi asked, trying to cheer you up. "Not good. I hate him, and his guts. and everything about him. He was better when we were kids, but now, he's a total douche with a sick personality. Really, i don't know what happened to him." You rolled your eyes waiting for the car to start moving. 

*Click, click*

The front door opened. You were surprised. Ryo came in. And sat in the front.

"R-RYO! what are you doing here! This is my private car! GET OUT!" You tried to kick the man out. "Sorry babe, but i'm hitching a ride." Ryo flirted. You were full of rage. "Please ryo. GET.OUT." You tried to kick him out again. Still, he insisted and sat still. 

The car started to move and turned around and started to head towards your house. "Driver? Please, what is he doing here?! A-And we where going to haruhi's house remember? Please driver, whats going on?!" You asked the driver frantically. The driver stayed silent, and kept driving.  With mixed emotions, you decided to look away from the disgusting man and looked at the window. 

"(y-y/n) I'm sorry..." haruhi apologized silently, knowing that she couldn't help you in the situation.

You smiled back at her, trying to reassure her that you'll try to fix it. 

Somehow...