Your two pets. The foxes~.

~ English~

The teacher babbles on as you looked at the door near you. You were indeed in the corner of the room, anything you do in your little corner will bring no notice to no one, but two people.

The Twins~.

Every single time that they could get a glimpse of you they wouldn't pass the chance. You would always notice them looking at you but you would never bother to look at them back, even though you wanted to return the favor and look back with a smile.

The shining sun shone on your blackend classroom. No lighrs were on, just to conserve energy, after all ouran acadamy is an eco school that respects all kind of nature. Gardens were well kept conserved and beautiful and that's one of the reason you liked about the school. But it wasn't main reason why you liked ouran, It was defintly because of the Host Club, Tamaki, Honey, Mori senpai, Kyoya, Haruhi and ofcourse the twins. You're second family. Waiting for you to come home everysingle day. 

In Music room #3

As great memories and thoughts flood your mind, the school bell rang and it was finally home time. Just as you were thinking of the Host Club, you could finally go and see your friends.

~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'

~Home Time~

You packed all of your things and casually walked towards the twins.

"Are you guys ready to go?" You asked unconsiously. You were so used to the twins that it became part of your routine.

"Uh.. Yea. I'm just waiting for hikaru" kaouru said looking at his brother packing his things.

"(y/n), dont you think that you would always ask us the same thing for the past  days?" Hikaru asked with a smile

"r-really? I never noticed" You said looking away.

"Yea, are we part of your daily routine now?" They both asked.

"I don't know! I guess it just seems natural to do you know, go to the host room with people who actually go there" You said in excuse

"Well, we aren't the only people who goes there in this class you know" Kaoru said teasingly

"Well, 'Those' people rather go with their friends..." You said quietly.

"So are you considering us as friends?" Hikaru followed.

"Well.. Uh..." You said in lost of words. "Well, i consider you two as pets!" You said slightly confidently as finally having the answer to the twin's question.

"P-Pets?" They both said in unison with the unusual answer.

"Yea! Pets! i have to watch you two before you do anything thats too troubling to anyone! I'm sacrificing my free time just for other people!" You declared "You guys treat other people alot like toys so i have to monitor you two and your behaviour!" You continued

"Well then, does that mean the we have our 'petsitter' have an eye on us everywhere?..."  Kaoru said

"And anytime?" Hikaru added.

"W-Well I'm not a stalker!" You said protesting agaist the crazy thought the twins made up.

"Alright, Alright" They said in defeat. "Let's go." They said unison once more.

"Jeez, you guys really are trouble!" You said stubbornly as the two boys found another cute side of you.