Confession~.

~Morning~

(Your POV)

I saw misaki leave the room as she smiled and waved goodbye. She already dressed me in this stupid sundress with daisys everywhere. It was a nice shade of (f/c) but still, it's too flashy just for a walk in the park or so. She's making this look like a date or something.

I finally finished fiddling with my hair and walked outside my room. I was waiting for hikaru and kaoru to come. They sure are taking their sweet time. I look at the clock.

11:24

Ding Dong

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doorbell rang. Misaki went towards the door and opend for the suspected guest.

"Welcome, hitachiin-sama. Please come in" Misaki bowed politely.

You went downstairs with your flats and looked at the lone twin.

"Oi, hikaru, where's kaoru?" You asked looking for the other half.

"He couldn't make it. He said he was too busy. Apperently it was something big.." He said looking off to the side. "But anyways, you look cute in that you know." He said slightly blushing and smiling your way. You blushed slightly and tugged your dress downwards as a relfex.

"Misaki told me to wear it. I-its not like i want to wear it or anything. AND PLUS, WE'RE JUST HANING OUT SO I DONT NEED TO WEAR ANYTHING FLASHY! Just don't think of it that way..." you said completely blushing at the thought. Hikaru's eyes widen at your embarrasement. He thought it was defintly cute, especially when you show your cute side more consistenly this time.

"Well, we should get going. I have to watch (F/tv) later." You said walking ahead, having the twins follow you.

"What are you, an Otaku or something?" Hikaru teased.

"Urusai! (shut up!)" You said averting your eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

~Outside~

Both you and hikaru gazed at the sunny sky. It was a really clear day; birds were singing, people were everywhere from left to right, it was defintly a good idea to head out today.

"Ne~ What do you think of school right now? Do you have any crushes or something" You started not realizing of what you were saying.

"It alright i guess. It's really boring too. Yea, i guess you could say i like someone." Hikaru said as he was slightly suprised at the start of the conversation.

"Ehh? You like someone? Oh well, i do feel sorry for her. Who is she anyways? Maybe i could hook you guys up or something, Make it all flashy and have an orhcestra playing for you in a romatic scene" You said jokingly as you smiled brightly.

"Sorry for her huh?" He said slightly annoyed.

"Don't worry about it (y/n)-chan, it's not like i'm gonna tell you anyways." He said teasingly back.

"Why not? Is it haruhi? You don't want me to tell her don't you?" You said with a sly smile, you knew that he did have a crush on her, but you weren't as sure now.

"I guess i did, but i don't like her that way now. I like another girl." Hikaru said calmly as both of you walked on the sidewalk.

"Who is she?! just tell me! Please?" You pleaded with puppy eyes, trying to get an answer.

"Fine. I'll tell you. i like you.You're the girl i like. happy now?" He said staright forwardly.

You stopped your tracks as you stared at him walking ahead of you.