The First Thing in the Morning~.

"It was the day of the date and i have no idea what to where. I've been in a date before... I think and i think its where, uhm... Where the guys.. Ask the .. Uhm.. The girl to um.. Outside right? This isn't really to make such a big fuss about. I mean i don't mind the twins coming over.. I think... and now i really regret to say yes to such a suggestion.... What kind of trouble have i gotten myself into?!" You thought to yourself as you fussed over of what you wore.

"(y/n)-sama, Would you like me help you madame?" Misaki asked outside your room.

"Well, i mean some opinion would be nice.." You said, smiling at the young helper.

"Well, if you're going in a date madame, them maybe something a little pretty?" she said smiling at me.

"Well.. Uh.. Sure!" You said agreeing at the suggestion.

There were some combonations that misaki put out for you. Ofcourse it was clear of what you chose. (Choose which one you wanted from the photo! ^~^/ ) It was beautiful, it fit you perfectly and it was something fit for the weather. You were ready to go! You brushed your (h/c) hair that was perfectly put out to your favourit hair style. It was finally time. No more turning back now.

*Ding Dong*

There goes the doorbell. You built up your confidence and made your way downstairs at the door. 

The door creaked revealing your outfit to the boys which left astonished.

"Woah (y/n)! I didn't think that you would be girly enough to pull of that kind of outfit." Kaoru teased.

"S-Shut up!" You said averting your embarrassed eyes.

"B-But really... You kinda look.. Uhmm.. Cute i guess.." Hikaru added looking away. 

Everything was awkward. There was a momment of silence until misaki walked from upstairs and greeted the twins.

"Welcome" She said politely as she bowed her head.

The awkwardness stayed with all the three of you, leaving misaki dumbfolded.

"Well madame, I think you should get going! Please take and and be safe!" She said as she slightly pushed you towards the twins and close the door. The twins caught you by instincs and you instantly pulled away.

"W-Well, WE SHOULD GET GOING! WE SHOULD WALK TO THE PARK.. er something.." You said as an excuse

"U-uh.. yea.." They said as you grabbed their hands and walked outside of the property.

You didn't even realize it  but they held your hand firmly. They had no intention of leaving you or letting go~.

[[ Sorry for cutting this a bit short ;n; But its not the complete date so dont worry.. Its just that i gotta make it juicy you know XD WARNING: There might be some slight fluff creeping in the the next chapters. Cuz truely i think that i'm gonna make this super sweet and lovey dovey so give me some time ey? Well See you guys in the other chapter! Hope you like the Story so far! And i also hope that you guys didn't hate the outfits i put up. I really dont know what normal people wear, I wear a shirt, pants and a sweater and thats it.. SO BAI!~ Bunf-chan ~ P.S. I will be having some host interruption in  the next chapter soo :3]]