The Plan

Jax's POV:

I can't believe Emma chose that no good Daniel. She chose a human over a powerful wizard. I have to make sure Emma belongs with me. But I need help; and only one person can help me.
Mia.

Mia's POV:

I just heard that Emma chose Daniel over Jax. I wanted Daniel for myself. As I was walking, I bumped into Jax.

J: Mia, just the girl I'm looking for.
M: What do you want Jax?!
J: Did you hear about Emma and Daniel?
M: Of course. All of Iridium did.
J: Well good. Because I need your help . I want Emma to be girlfriend.
M: So that's your problem.
After I said that, I was walking away but he grabbed my wrist.
J: Wait. If you help me with that, you will get something in return.
M: And that is?
J: Daniel. Everyone knows you like him.
M: Ugh. If I wanted to be apart of this. How can I help?
J: We will discuss that later. Come to my house after school.
M: I don't know where you live...
J: Meet me outside of school 5 minutes after the bell rings.
M: Ok.

He left to his next class. This will be very interesting.

*Time skip to Afterschool*

Jax's POV:

I walked outside of school and saw Mia on her phone.

J: Let's go.

She put her phone away and we walked. It was really quiet. I didn't know how to start a conversation with Mia, since we never talk. Literally, so I kept the silence. We finally got to my house and I opened the door.

M: Woah. Huge house, nice.
J: Thanks.we can work in the living room.
I said walking to it.
M: Ok. So what's the plan.
J. You want Daniel and I want Emma. So in order for that to happen, they have to break up. But it has to be something really bad that one of them did. When they broke up last time, Emma got her powers back and didn't tell Daniel. I gave up mine for her, so we started dating.
M: Ok? But what's that something beyond bad?
J: Daniel cheating on Emma.
M: But Daniel would never cheat on Emma.
J: That's when you come in. According to Gigi, they have a date to, at the 7.  You will "randomly" be there. Whenever Emma goes to the bathroom, you sit with Daniel and when you see Emma coming, you kiss him. She will be heartbroken, leave and I appear  there. I will be there for here to consult her at all times. Daniel will also be heartbroken and you will be there for him. And boom. We are all happy. You have Daniel, I have Emma, and they will hate each other.
M: That's... Actually not a bad plan.
J: So you in?
M: I'm in.
J: Great.
I said smiling.
M: I should get going.
J: Ok, see you tomorrow I guess.
M: Yeah. Bye.

She said walking out. I hope the plan will work perfectly. I can't wait until Tomorrow.