I Will Always Love You

Emma's POV:

I woke up and realized it's Monday. Ugh, I didn't feel like fixing my room, so I caster a spell to fix my room. Then I casted  another one to get ready for school.

E: I wanna look cool, so get me ready for school.

I was instantly ready. I got my bad and went to the kitchen. There was my dad. I didn't really wanna handle him this early.

Mr. A: Do you want breakfast?

I just nodded. He handed me a plate of pancakes with bacon. I slowly ate. When I was finished, I put it in the dish washer.

Mr. A: Are you walking alone or do you want me to drive you?
E: No thanks. I'll just walk.

I said without looking at him.

Mr. A: Emma, this doesn't have to be weird.
E: Why shouldn't it be weird dad? I think it should since you don't let me see my boyfriend, at all.
Mr. A: It's for your own good.
E: How is it for my own good? It's for my own good not to hang out with my boyfriend and me being miserable?!
Mr. A: It's for your own good because...
E: WHY DAD? And if you say that Daniel is a bad influence, he isn't. He is smart and sensitive and he really cares for me. Why can't you just accept that?! Why can't you be happy for me?!
Mr. A: Because... I see that you two have a future together and that means that you are growing up too fast. I don't wanna lose my little girl.
E: I will always be daddy's little girl. No matter what I do or who I date.

We both smile. Both of us are in tears. So I walk in for a hug and he gives it to me.

Mr. A: Why don't I drive you to school?
E: That would be great.

A/N: Hey guys!!! So here is Chapter 8! Awww. Mr. Alonso and Emma made up. This chapter was really sweet and kinda hard. Both me and Britney wrote it together. And thank you guys for 177 reads. We made this story like 2 weeks ago and already that many reads. That's amazing. So hope you guys like the chapter 😘. Comment, vote and share the story! - Yesmil 💟