Chapter 20

I had some issues with my chapters not showing up in the book, but I have It fixed now, possibly a short chapter and lots of character switches, sorry i havent been having the best thoughts so I haven't been writing, but none the less, enjoy- Kali
------------------
Ethans POV

I was doing my normal rounds and then I got a mindlink from Veronica to go check on Matthew

I went upstairs and knocked and when I got no response i opened the door to find Matthew no where in sight... Aw shit... I frantically searched the whole room and bathroom but didnt find him anywhere, when I saw a note on the bed, I picked it up and read it.. I mind linked Veronica immediately "Alpha... "

"Yes Ethan? "she mindlinked me

"he is gone,..he left a note but I don't know where he went" i said.

"EVERYONE FIND MY MATE NOW!" I heard through the pack link. I ran out and started looking
-------------------
Veronicas POV

I rushed home as soon as Ethan told me Matthew was gone. I ran in the house still in wolf form and went and found Ethan.

"here is the note alpha" he said and showed me the note. It read "Dear Veronica, Im sorry Im leaving but I can't inconvenience you or the pack.. Im not good enough.. Find another mate..a better one.. Im sorry... Goodbye" With that I howled in pain and started growling at everyone " FIND HIM NOW!" I yelled using my alpha command, at all of my warriors. They whimpered and bowed then frantically ran out and searched.

Scarlet took over and started destroying the pack house in a rampage

I will find you my little mate, you will be mine once again soon...

Matthews POV

I had fallen asleep in a tree and I woke up and heard rustling near me. I looked down and saw a few wolves sniffing and searching frantically for something. I just watched until one sniffed hard and then looked up at me and barked at the others.

Darn it... They shifted and put some clothes on that were in a tree near by and asked me to come down

I told them no and to continue with there travels but they shook there heads and climbed the tree and grabbed me. I tried to get away but they were too strong, they carried me back to the familiar place of the pack house.

When we got back i heard an angry growl and I got set down immediately and then crushed in a hug. I looked up and saw it was Veronica hugging me, she had tears in her eyes and was hugging me as if I would vanish.

"you're back... Im so glad... Please never leave again... I couldn't survive, you are the only one I want i don't care what you or the others think... I love you and nothing will change that" she said while crying

I looked at her shocked.. S-she loves me?.. Me?

"you love m-me? " i asked surprised

"yes of course,i have since I first laid eyes on you" she looks at me in admiration.

I stayed silent and looked back at her

" I've never been loved before... " i said

" well I love you and the whole pack does too" she said and everyone in the room agreed.

I looked behind her and saw lots of damage. " what happened? " i asked

"um we you see-..." she started to say but was cut off by a little boy "alpha destroyed everything.. It was cool but she was scary"

She laughed and the mother apologized for her son interrupting her. "it's ok, thats exactly what happened, I went mad without you" she said

"oh.. " i said

" I'll have it fixed.. Lets just go upstairs and lay down Im tired " she said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs. We laid on her bed and she slowly started to go to sleep, I got up to leave to my room until she grabbed my arm and mumbled " love.. Mate... please... Stay.. "

I laid down with her and she cuddled me instantly ,I smiled and petted her hair a bit, when I heard her purr, I laughed and kissed her forehead but instantly regretted it and was ready for her to hit me, but.. It never came instead she cuddled me more and kissed my chest. I sighed and cuddled her then fell asleep with her.
----------------------
So how is it so far?.. Do you think he will adjust to her affection? Will he learn to Love her?, find out later on, keep reading and feel free to put your inputs in the comments I'll take them into consideration and fix anything you see wrong - Kali