Chapter 13

Matthews POV

When we got home she carried all the bags up to my room with me following her. She set them on the floor and took all of the clothes out of the bags and laid them on the bed. Then reached in her pocket and pulled out a 5 inch blade and started cutting off the tags.

"Wow, you carry that with you? "i asked her

" Yep, although I rarely use it" she replied

When she was done she folded them and gave me them to put away, I quickly put them away and sat on the bed next to her. "Today was fun and interesting and I learned not to upset you haha" I said

"Haha yeah sorry about that, I just don't like little sluts trying to take what is mine ". She said

" what is yours?" I asked confused, what is hers? Me? Am I hers? Is she mine? I kept asking myself questions

"I ment like my friend, you are my friend and I don't want you to get involved with those whores" she said

"oh okay... "I said, still kinda confused.

" um you've had a long day you should go to sleep" she said and I realized how late it was.

"Okay oh um I was wondering if Scarlet could sleep with me tonight? " I asked.

"Oh yeah sure, oh by the way she leaves in the mornings to go for runs with David, so if you don't see where when you wake up thats why " she told me.

"okay "I said and then went to get ready to go to bed, she left and went to her room.

Scarlet came in and cuddled me almost immediately, I got out and turned off the lights, I climbed back in the bed and lifted the blankets so she's could go under. She curled up against me and laid her head on my lower stomach.

I felt someone move during the night a slightly woke up but was mainly asleep so I had no idea what I was doing or saying " Veronica, pl-... Please stay... "I mumbled. I felt my body get up and walk out my door and into Veronica's .

I heard something growl but I ignored it and hugged her and then said" I'm so happy you said yes" then went back to my room. I went and laid down and passed out almost immediately.