Chapter 8

Long chapter again
-------------------------
Veronica's POV

When I woke up my wolf was anxious to see Matthew which is normal but she also kept saying " today's the day " " What do you mean? " I asked she just kept saying those 3 words so I blocked her out. I went and took a shower and got ready.

Once I got done I headed down stairs. When I did I heard a Ethan telling Josh how he kicked Bryces ass last night. Oh Shit! I forgot to go and finish it off. " Hey Josh, Ethan " I called

" Yes? Alpha " they said in unison as they turned around and looked at me

"How would you like to do it again? " I asked

" Really? You'd let us kick that dicks ass? " they asked excited

" Yeah, I kinda forgot to do it last night, don't tell anyone though haha" I said

"Haha okay Alpha"they said as they ran towards the cells.

" We need to go, something Important is going to happen today " my wolf told me

" I thought I blocked you " I said

" you can't get rid of me that easily Roni haha now C'mon let's go! " she joked

" huh, I guess not haha, okay okay I'm going " I said as I walked out of the door.

When I got outside I shifted immediately and took off running towards Matthews house.

When I got there I didn't see him so nudged the door open and walked in quietly hoping not to be heard. I saw two people laying asleep on the couch. I slowly went up the stairs while following my mates scent until I got to a door. I tapped my paw on the door to get his attention. He must have heard because he came and opened it and looked suprised to see it was me.

He let me in and sat down on the bed, I jumped up and laid my head on his lap." I want to leave, I want to run away and never come back to this horrible place with these horrible people "he vented to me.

" he is ready to leave let's bring him to pack and take care of him! " squealed Scarlet.

" perfect!, let's do it but how are we going to make him cone with us? " I asked

" just let me handle that" she said so I did I let her take over and do her plan. She jumped off the bed and looked around the room and found a suitcase under the bed and dragged it out, and set it in front of him with it it open. Then went to the nearest drawer and yanked it out and started transferring the clothes. "you want me to leave now?, with you?" he asked confused. I nodded my big wolf head.

"good job scar! "I told her

" I know haha" she said

He started packing the rest if his belongings into the suitcase, which didn't take long since he had such little amount of stuff. I definitely need to take him shopping.

Once he was done we walked outside, " I'm bringing him with to the pack house, NO ONE shifts in front of him, no wolves out in the open,No one calls me alpha, and no one come near me just ignore us got it?" I mind linked the pack as he started to walk beside me, but I stopped "What is it?" he asked. I nodded my head towards my back.

"you want me to ride you? But I'm to fat.. " he said, he is not fat he is a thin twig, I hope Bryce is in immense pain right now!, I growled and nodded again. He immediately got on while looking kinda scared. Well done you scared him I thought to myself, I sighed and headed off towards the pack house.

When we got there he looked up in aww at the huge mansion that is my pack house." this is where you brought me?, do you live here?, are we allowed to be here "he loaded me with questions which I nodded to all and kept walking.

Once we got to the door he got off and stated at me not really knowing what to do. I pawed the door and mind linked David to open it. He came a few seconds later and greeted us. " Hello Scarlet and hello scars friend come on in and Scarlet go ahead and show him to his room I have to go for a run" David told us and looked at me for the last part.

I padded up the stairs with Matthew in tow until I stopped at the door right beside mine at the end of the hall on the very top floor "are you sure this is where I'm going to be?" he said as we got in. I took his suitcase and set it on the bed and nodded for him to sit down. He did and asked me to sit with him, but I couldn't I had to go shift so I could talk to him in human form. So Scarlet whimpered and I nodded towards the door. He said" wait will you come back? " I nodded and went to my room.

I shifted and got dressed and went back to his room but knocked first. He answered and was confused"um hello? Who are you?" he asked

"I'm Veronica, the owner of this place and also Scarlets owner, your friend " I said.

" owner? Really thats the best you could come up with? " Scarlet joked

" I'm Matthew, am I supposed to be here?"he asked

"Yes Matthew you are always welcome"I said

"Thank you"

"I would like to show you around if you'd like"

"that would be great, this place is huge I don't want to get lost "

" Well let's go and when you get back you can unpack " I said as I walked out the door." this is my room in case you need anything, If I'm not here just ask anyone here and they will let you know and bring you to me"I said as I pointed to my door.

I started walking downstairs with my gorgeous mate following. When I got downstairs I found David again and introduced him "David this is Matthew, Matthew this is David" I said

"Hello Matthew I saw your at the door with Scarlet " David said to Matthew

" hello" Matthew said

I grabbed his hand lightly and said goodbye to David. I dragged him outside and first brought him to the training center. "this is the training area where we spar, work out and exercise." I told him.

Then I brought him back inside and showed him the rest of the house, first the kitchen, then the bathrooms then the exits and last but not least my office "this is my office so if I'm not in my room or no one knows where I am im most likely doing work here" I told him.

"oh okay, wait where do you work? "

"I own a few 5 star hotels and I have a lot of people here with me I gotta keep track of"

"oh wow how many people are living here? " he asked

"Well 1040?, I have more of these littered all around my terr-.. Property" I said as I gestured to the pack house

"wow! That is a lot, how do you do it? " he asked

" its not easy I'll tell you that but I get through it" I replied calmly

"What about me? I don't want to be a bother "he said, he is NOT a bother! He is the most important person to me here!

" you are not! "I yelled, he backed away a bit looking scared." I'm sorry I didn't mean to raise my voice, you can go unpack if you want, and I'll send Scarlet in" I said and looked down

"Okay, thank you for the tour and letting me stay"he said then went upstairs.