Andrea russet

Y/N POV

Part-1

I was with my best friend joey graceffa we were at this expensive hotel where a youtuber convention was going on for a week but tonight there was a youtuber party going on in the ball room only for youtubers.

"Joey i don't know why im here anyeays im not a youtuber." I sighed as joey dragged me to the ballroom.

"Because i can bring anyone with me and don't worry you look hot no friend of mine is going to look raggedy without me telling them first." He said laughing and walking in.

"Joey you're so stupid at times."i said shaking my head and following him inside.

"Y/N!!!!!" Ingrid and tyler squealed running and hugging me.

"Oh..hey guys"i said laughing and hugging back.

Tyler and ingrid were also my friends i had a few thanks to joey but i just didn't know all that well. But i did know ingrid has a big crush on me and she thinks i dont know. Haha.

"You look hot!" Ingrid said eyeing me in my short black dress.

"Thank you."i said giving her a flirty smile making her blush.

We walked over to a booth where a few other youtubers were it was dark in here but we had the bar lights and the dj's lights.

I was looking around and i think ingrid was talking to me but i wasn't listening i was looking around at all these people and youtubers dancing.

I looked around and one caught my eye she was sooo hot. I saw her just swaying her hips and moving perfectly to the music. Her eyes latched onto mine from the dancefloor we made eye contact as she smirked and eyed me she obviously wanted me to go over there.

"Whatcha lookin at?"joey said following my gaze.

"Ooo andrea is checking you out"tyler said smirking.

"W-wait andrea russett.." i said stuttering.

I always loved her i couldn't tell it was her but now im just...wowed.

"Go over there!" Joey and tyler said shoving me onto the dancefloor.

I took a deep breath and walked to her she turned around and saw me near and she smirked and met me the rest of the way.

"Im andrea."she said smirking and shaking my hand.

"Im y/n." I said smiling a bit.

"Oh you're joey's best friend he told us so much about you." She said eyeing me an biting her lip.

"Oh..well"i said blushing and laughing a bit.

"But he never told me you were this hot." She said smirking and grabbing my hand.

I bit my lip and followed her as she started grinding on me. I moved my hands to her waist and pulled her closer grinding with her.

"Come with me" she whispered in my ear pulling me out of the ballroom.