lauren jauregui

Y/N's POV

I was laying on the couch in my sister's dorm room I came to visit her in college but she had to do some things around campus and in her clubs so she would be back later. I graduated as a senior justa while back and im looking into colleges and I might come to the same one as my sister but I also got chosen for an opportunity to go to Harvard but im not sure.

I remember my sister told me she had a roomate and that her roomate might come to the dorm and not to worry she isn't mean, but I dont care I just came to have fun so far nothing fun..AT ALL.

"Oh you must be y/n im lauren!" I heard a voice say.

"Yeah I-" I said and looked up from my phone and saw the most gorgeous girl with the cutest green eyes smiling at me.

"You what?" She said laughing a little.

"I..nothing I was just going to saw in tiffany's sister."I said smiling nervously.

"Oh well I know that silly" she said laughing, "hey she told me to keep you company since she's busy but I have nothing to do so We'll have fun I just need to take a shower and ill be out and we can hang"she said smiling and walking towards her room.

"Oh god.." I said under my breath biting my lip lightly.

"Why is she so hot come on." I thought and put my face in my hands.

Lauren's POV

Oh my god tiffany told me her sister was coming but I never her sister was that hot. Hmm..maybe I can have some fun with her before tiffany gets back to the dorm..she won't come back in like an hour so why not. I walked out of my room in my bra and panties and a towel and walked into the bathroom, and put my towel in the towel holder. I smirked slightly and opened the door a bit.

"Hey y/n can you help me out?" I asked.

"Uh sure." She said getting up from the couch and walking into the bathroom.

"Oh I uh..I.."she said looking away a little surprised.

"Come on we're both girls it's no big deal right? Can you unhook my bra for me I can't do it." I said moving my hair to the side my back towards her.

"I..sure" she said unhooking my bra slowly.

"Thanks." I said dropping my bra and panties to the floor.

"Well Im gonna go so you can shower."she said walking to the door.

"No come on wait" I said shutting the door.

"What."she said looking at me.

"We both know you were checking me out..and you should know I was checking you out too." I said smirking and eyeing her as she back up against the wall slowly.

"Y-you were.." she said gulping.

"Yeah..and your sister won't be back in about an hour so I was thinking we could have fun." I said smirking and kissing her neck softly while my hands unbuttoned her jeans.

"Oh." She moaned lightly.

"Shh" I said looking at her lips and pulling off her jeans and panties as she took off her shirt and bra.

"Come on." I said smirking and pulling her into the warm shower with me.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her roughly as the warm water hit both of us. I pushed her up against the shower wall kissing her neck while my hand slipped down to her clit, I ran my fingers up and down her slit slowly as y/n let out low moans with some whimpers. I smirked and slipped two fingers in her pumping them in and out.

"Oh lauren.."she moaned out as I bit my lip.

I slammed my lips to hers kissing her rough as she slid down the shower wall. I went down and opened her legs and let my tongue glide up and down her slit slowly as she moaned out gripping my hair lightly.

I slipped my tounge in between her slit licking all around her slit slowly eating her out, sucking and licking every inch I could of her wet folds.

"Ugh!" She groaned and pulled me up, "my turn." She said smirking.

My eyes widened a bit as she grabbed me a pinned me against the floor. I bit my lip as she licked my clit playing with it.

"Oh y/n.." I moaned gripping her hair.

I felt her just start eating me out rough nibbling, sucking, licking all around adding two fingers in me as she started licking my clit slowly and pumping her fingers in and out of me.

"Ugh oh god!" I screamed and moaned gripping her hair tightly.

"Like that baby?" She said smirking and kissing up my body.

"Do you like this." I said smirking and pushing her back and moving one of her legs to the side and thrusting our lower regions together.

"Oh fuck.." she groaned gripping my theighs.

I smirked and rubbed our clits together and slammed down against her. I leaned my head back as the warm water trickled on our bodies.

"Oh fuck lauren" y/n moaned out.

"I knew you would love this." I said smirking and slamming against her harder and faster.

"Ugh..I think im close" she said clenching her eyes moaning.

"Just wait baby" I said furrowing my eyebrows and shutting my eyes as she slipped two figers in me while I rode her fingers jumping up and down against her a bit as she pumped her fingers in and out of me while I slammed against her.

"ugh!!!" We screamed out loud in sync as we both came.

"Y/N ?! Lauren!?!!!!" Tiffany yelled glaring at both of us.

"Hey.. tiffany.."we both said nervously.

"What the hell she's my sister!" Tiffant said glaring at me.

"Well we both wanted this." I said shrugging amd looking at y/n.

"That's my roomate what the hell!" Tiffany yelled glaring at y/n.

"She's hot I couldn't help it so?" Y/n said making both of us laugh.

"Ugh I can't believe you two." Tiffany said shaking her head at us and walking out of the bathroom.

"Oh well"y/n said shrugging and laughing and kissing me softly.

"So have you decided ehat college you're going to?" I asked pulling away slowly smiling.

"I think im coming here." Y/N said smiling and shutting off the water wrapping her arms around me.

"Good choice" I said as we both laughed a little and kissed.