camila cabello

-GxG imagine-

Y/N POV

Today was such a boring day I had nothing to do and I was waiting for my friend camila to get put of my bathroom she said she had to use it but I have no idea why.

"Hey y/n..?"I heard camila's soft voice say.

"Hm?" I said sitting on the bed and looking down at my phone.

"What do you think?" Camila said walking out in leather lingerie with knee high boots.

"Oh my.."I said dropping my phone eyeing her.

Her curves curved out perfectly she looked so hot.

"I..you look great..I need to get something." I said nervously getting up walking towards the door.

"No you don't. " camila said smirking and shutting and locking the door pulling me back towards the bed.

"Just relax.."she said pushing down on the bed.

"Mil-" I said but she cut me off and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Calm down y/n" camila said smirking,"I know you've wanted this more than me." She said chuckling and biting her lip pulling off my shirt and uncliping my bra.

"Camila. I-" I started but she cut me off again.

"Shh" camila said pulling off my short shorts and panties.

"Oh fuck.." I said eyeing her.

"Like what you see" camila said slowly taking off her boots and leather crop top she had nothing under that leather clothing she was naked underneath.

"Yes" I said nodding and she lowered her leather leggings and hovering over me.

"I'll show you a better time than your ex did." Camila said smirking talking about my ex Johnnie.

I bit my lip as she slowly grinded down on me her hands slowly moving around my body.

"Ohh.." I breathed out a little shutting my eyes.

"Im barely getting started baby" camila said moving in between my legs and thrusting our lower regions together.

"Oh mila" I said moaning.

"Now lets get a little rough." She said smirking and thrusting our lower regions together faster and harder.

She spread my legs a bit and sat up a bit thrusting our lower regions together faster making me arch my back moaning louder each time she slammed down against me. This girl is driving me insane..but I don't mind this at all.