Taylor Swift

-GxG Imagine-

Y/N POV

I walked into the my house and dropped my bag and keys on the table and sighed kicking off my heels.

"Hello?" I heard taylor's voice say as I heard her come downstairs.

"It's just me." I said running a hand through my hair and grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"Oh hey babe you're back" taylor said smiling and walking to me sitting on the counter.

"Yep fliming was hard today." I said taking a sip of my water and setting it down.

"Aww poor baby" taylor said pouting.

"Oh shush" I said rolling my eyes and laughing.

"You know you love me" taylor said laughing and pulling me in between her legs wrapping her arm around my neck and running her fingers through my hair.

"Well I can't deny that" I said as she smiled and leaned her forehead down against mine.

Taylor's POV

I placed my hands on y/n 's neck and kissed her softly and slowly deepening the kiss slightly.We started getting a little more into the kiss making out roughly. She held onto my theighs picking me up as I wrapped my arms around her waist still makimg out with while she carried me upstairs. She had a long hard day and I wanted to make it all better now that she was back home. She layed me on the bed hovering over me not breaking the kiss she pulled off my shorts slowly and threw them off while I pulled of her shirt and pulled off mime reconnectimg our lips making out with her roughly. I grabbed her hair and clenched it in my hand pulling a bit fighting with her tounge. She slid her hand up my back still kissing me while I unbuttoned and pulled down her jeans as she kicked them off, slipping off my black lace panties. I twisted my tongue with hers sliding my hand down her back slowly uncliping her bra and throwing it off.

"You want to be naughty now huh?" Y/N said smirking kissing my neck softly sucking and taking off my bra.

"All for you baby" I said biting my lip leaning my head back placing my hand on the back of her head as she left a hickey on my neck.

Y/N starting kissing down my chest to my stomach and teasing me. I whimpered proping myself on my elbows and watching her. She smirked up at me and slipped a finger into me thrusting it in and out of me slowly.

"Ohh..." I said moaning leaning my head back in pleasure.

She smirked slipping another finger in me thrusting her fingers in deeper. I bit my lip and wrapped my hand around her wrist thrusting her fingers into me deeper making her plunge a third finger in me.

"Oh baby just like that.."I said moving my hand off her wrist falling back gripping the sheets as she thursted her fingers into me a bit fast and deeper.

I shut my eyes clenching them a bit in pleasure as I suddenly felt y/n's tongue against my clit. I gasped and bit my lip as she swirled her tounge around flicking her tongue against my clit and thrusting her fingers in me.

"Ohh fuckk!" I said moaning gripping the sheets,"ugh oh god.."

She chuckled pulling her fingers out and making her way down on me with her tounge licking my now wet folds. I moaned out arching my back a bit while she slipped her tongue in and out of me.

"Ugh..your tounge works wonders y/n.." I said gripping her hair in my hands while she ate me out sucking and swirling her tongue around. I groaned and moaned squirming a bit while she glided her tongue up and down giving my clit soft kisses and slipping her tongue back in me.

"Ohh baby..im gonna cum.."I moaned out groaning grinding my clit on her tongue.

She started eating me out faster this time working her tounge all around licking and sucking every inch. I groan in frustation and screamed as I came all over her mouth and on the sheets panting and moaning.

Y/N licked me clean and moved back up to my lips. She still had some of my cum dripping from her lips, I bit my lip and kissed her rough licking my cum off her lips and making out with rough giving her a a taste of the rest of my cum twisting my tongue with hers. She moaned slightly into my mouth as I pushed her down by me and climbed ontop of her, I pulled away and grinding my clit against her's slowly.

"You like this baby?" I said smirking biting my lip looking down at her biting her lip clenching her eyes.

"Mmm..god fuck yes.."y/n said moaning slightly

I smirked moving one of her legs and adjusting myself slamming down against her scissoring onto her biting my lip and leaning my head back slamming down rubbing our lower regions together.

"Oh fuck taylor.." y/n moaned out placing one of her hands on my theigh slamming herself against me helping me.

"Shh baby just enjoy the ride." I said smirking still slamming up against her I started feeling like I was about to have my second orgasm again, I groaned clenching my eyes and slamming myself against y/n faster.

"Baby im close!" Y/N screamed clenching her eyes holding onto my legs slamming us closer together.

"Me too" I said holding onto her leg while continuing slamming up against her.

We kept scissoring into eachother harder and faster and we both came at the same time screaming out in pleasure.

"Oh fuckkkk!!!!!"I screamed as our juices mixed and I pulled away slowly.

"Ugh oh fuck!!"y/n yelled panting and sweaty.

I panted and went down and licked our juices that had now mixed together off of her, and slowly went up making out with her giving her a taste of our juices. We made out for a while and pulled away tired and out of breath. I layed by her panting my and staring at the ceiling.

"That was amazing.." y/n said smirking and shutting her eyes catching her breath.

"I am so tired out..two orgasms in one day..you really do work wonders." I said turning my head to the side panting lightly as we looked at eachother.

"Well what can I say I have tricks up my sleeve" y/n said laughing slightly as I cuddled up with her and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

That was the best sex we've ever had. Like ever.