I had no idea what to do next. Going out meant to confront Mark, and staying inside meant to be locked in my own thoughts.

I took a huge spoon of dough into my mouth and chewed it. I turned the TV on to see that "How I Met Your Mother" was on. I turned the TV off. How ironic.

I heard a knock on the door, and my eyes narrowed. I walked towards it with the spoon in my mouth and the crutches supporting me.

"Who is it?" I asked, still with the spoon in my mouth.

"It's Mark."

I groaned. "Samantha?" Mark asked. "Are you okay? Do you have any pain or..?"

I shook my head, even though he couldn't see it. "I don't have any pain," I said. I wanted to add "Not physically".

"Can I come in?" Mark asked.

"Why?" I didn't want him to come in. I would rather jump off the balcony.

"Because we have to talk," he said. "Just business."

I wrinkled my pan. 'Business'. "I'm not in the mood for a visitor right now," I sneered. I always become feisty after I've cried.

"Don't be a diva," Mark said, the sarcasm hearable in his voice. "Let me in now, Samantha. It's an order."

"Aye, Captain," I mumbled and unlocked the door. I turned around and crutched over to the sofa.

Mark sat down in a chair above me. "Well, Samantha. Lately the management and I have noticed a lot of hate towards you," he started. "The reasons are that you, not directly, have pushed the whole schedule. The fans has tickets to their concert for one special date and-"

"Mark," I interrupted. "I had no intention by being hit by a car. If the fans hate me for lying in coma, they can go the straight way to hell."

"Behave, Samantha. Don't be such a drama queen," Mark said. My hands were trembling by anger. I put them in my shorts pockets. "There's also some rumours that you and Louis have broken up. And we know that's true. Don't you remember the condition I made for you to date Louis?"

"Not really," I mumbled.

"Don't cause drama," he said strictly. "And, to be honest, you've caused a lot."

"I have caused a lot?!" I nearly yelled. "Of course. It was just a plan if mine that your daughter appeared here and flirted with Louis! Another plan was to get hit by a fucking car! That was really funny. Maybe you should try it some day, Mark. Or should I say... Daddy?"

Mark looked at me with huge eyes. He looks kinda funny. His mouth half open and his eyes looking ready to roll out of his head. His face was pale. Actually, it looked like he was about to faint.

"Who told you?" he nearly whispered.

"Your daughter, Mark," I spat. "Or should I say my sister maybe? I don't know. Maybe I should ask why you ran off as soon as my mother died?"

Mark switched colour from white to scarlet. "I... I had to be alone. Your mother meant a lot to me."

I rolled my eyes. "Not enough, obviously." My voice dripped of sarcasm. "As soon as she's dead you run off and leaves me behind. I'm not very sad for that part, though. How you raised Peyton for example?"

"Samantha, don't talk about things you have no idea about. That's lots of years ago now. I was just a kid." He sounded calm, but somewhat he also sounded desperate. I didn't care though.

"Whatever, Mark. Now," I said, gesturing a hand towards the door. "Leave me alone, and don't come back."

Mark sighed and walked out of my hotel room.

-*-*- 

Peyton's P. O. V.

"I feel so terrible for her," I mumbled. I was snuggled up against Louis, who had used his day and night to calm me down.

"She had to know it someway," Louis said calming. That's what I loved with him. He always supported me when I had a rough time.

"Dad should've told her. Or maybe her Grandmother," I sighed. I felt so stupid! Why could I not direct my own mouth?!

"Maybe you have a point there," Louis said, making circles on my back with his finger. "But it wouldn't make it any better for Samantha."

I saw pain in his eyes when he said her name. He was still in love with her. But now she showed no interest for him. Another thing caused by Peyton Freyn.

"She has to love you again some day," I stated. I had to fix what I'd broken.

"I can only hope," Louis mumbled.

Then I knew it. I had to fix up my mess.

--------------------

This is terrible. I'm not even going to pretend it's not. I'm sorry. Forgive meeee!

xxx