Busted

The next three days passed without problems. We were now in Berlin in Germany.

I was sitting in a brown leather coach. It was after the concert and I checked some tweets.

@linnieblue; I can't believe that @sammie_the_hedgehog is with 1D! Poor boys! She's so ugly •_•

I answered:

@sammie_the_hedgehog; wow, @linnieblue. Your words are flattering me.

I put the phone back in my pocket. The tweet and bad comments bothered me more than I showed.

Blinking away the tears, I looked around the room. There was someone who missed.

Hmm... Louis was sitting next to me in the couch, Liam and Niall were eating at the colt table, Zayn were talking to their manager, Thomas, and Paul and Mark were chatting in the middle of the room.

But where was Harry and Tory? I had no idea. Where they together? Why should they?

My phone beeped in the pocket of my silver skinny jeans. An other tweet...

@cheeky_carrot; can someone please tell me what @sammie_the_hedgehog did. On the stage today? She got nothing to do there.

Tears filled my eyes again. Were they trying to trash all my confidence.

"I think I'll just.. Ehm... Go and put on something more comfortable," I mumbled and walked to the wardrobe without waiting for an answer.

As I closed the door behind me, I slung myself at the couch and let out all the feeling.

Was I really that bad? Did they all hate me? Maybe they chose a random person?

For the first time, I wanted to go home. Back to my old life. If people thought I would ruin One Direction, I would do anything to stop that.

The thought of me wanting to go home made me cry even harder. I heard three knocks on the door before someone opened it.

My head turned my poofy red eyes met Louis'. He looked surprised and worried at me.

"What's wrong, love?" He took the seat next to me and lift me up to his lap.

As answer I found my phone and showed him loads of tweets that said negative things. Louis wrapped his arm around my shoulder. It felt protective, like he could just protect me from all the horrible people out there.

"Don't worry about that, love," he said with his lips at the top of my head. "We've all been through that."

"Maybe," I said through the tears that streamed down my face. "But you guys are, like, a group, and there is no doubt that you're all talented. Maybe they picked random?"

One of the things I loved about Louis was that he was a great listener. I could tell him everything, and he listened and responded when it was necessary. The other boys told me it was because he'd grown up with only his mother and siblings.

"Of course not, Samantha! You're the most talented girl I've ever seen, met and heard! Don't you ever doubt in that!" He turned my head and looked deep into my eyes.

The sight of his blue orbs made me forget everything about Twitter and bad comments. The only thing that mattered was that Louis was mine, and I his.

Just as I was about to kiss him, the door flew up, and from behind the sofa, I could see to persons bursting into the room. Louis dragged me quickly down on the top of him so the persons who walked in couldn't see any of us.

He motioned me to be quiet, and I nodded. The persons breathed heavily, and I could hear sounds that sounded like kissing sounds. This was awkward.

I poked my head gently from our hiding spot, and shut my eyes open. The sight that met me, completely shocked me.

Harry was kissing Tory passionately. They were leaned against the wall.

Quickly, I hid again. "Louis," I whispered really low. I was sure that they didn't hear me, though.

He looked at me. "What?!" he said a little to low, and the sounds from my friend and my mentor stopped.

"Hello?" I heard Tory ask. Both Louis and I rose up on our knees in the sofa. My cheeks were deep scarlet, and Louis had an awkward smirk on his face.

"Hello, Tory," he smiled cheeky. "Hello, Harry."

The curly haired boy looked at us with horrid. "Louis, it's not what it looks like!"

Louis snorted, and I rolled my eyes, even though I was completely in shock.

"No, I'm sure you just lost your braces in her throat," Louis said sarcastically.

"I don't even have braces! That's Niall!" Harry protested.

 "So you do admit you snogged dear Tory here?" 

Harry turned dark crimson, and Tory looked a little scared.

"Samantha, I-" she began, but I rose a hand to stop her.

"Seriously, Tory," I said. "I don't want to hear about it. It's just... awkward."

She nodded and blushed. Seriously?! She was in her thirties, and she made out with an eighteen year old boy and blushed like a teenage girl?

"But what are you guys doing?" Tory narrowed her eyes, suddenly her old I. Her gaze switched between me and Lou. The her eyes stopped at Louis' hand, which happened to be on my waist.

Just as I were about to say something sarcastically, Louis spoke. "The same as you two, obviously." I face palmed myself. 

"Samantha Hedge!" Tory said shocked. Was she really gong to use her 'strict-mother-act'? "Haven't you heard anything Mark and I've said to you?! It was one of the only rules we gave you, and now you've broken it?"

Maybe I should've cried or beg for forgiveness, but I was a bit pissed off. "That was just a stupid rule! And I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to snog around with Harry, either. So if you even try to tell it to the management, I'll tell them about what we just witnessed!"

I smiled, satisfied with my little speech. Louis high-fived me, and we both turned back to the couple with burning cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Samantha," Tory said and directed on her sirt, that had been dragged up to her thigh. "This is very unprofessional of me. I won't tell anybody about you and Louis. I promise." And with that, she left the room.

Harry stood by the door and looked at us with an embarrassed look. "Uhm..."

"Nice respond, Harold," Louis smirked.

 "I think I'll just, uhm, go and, uhm, play some, pokemon with Liam..." The door slammed behind him, and Louis and I shared a look before we burst into laughter.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_**_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_**_*_*_*_**_**_*_*_*_*_*

Hey!! I'm still alive! Sorry for not updating in a century, or something.. But I have a good excuse! I was on our cottage in, like, the woods, and we don't have wireless, or electracy AT ALL! But now I'm finally back! :D 

Please continue reading:)

One more thing; I'm going to make a new fanfiction where I use One Direction's songs as headlines, and I thought it would be great if I could use people on Wattpad as main characters! Each song title will be one story, so you can just message me who boy you want and which song. I need also your looks, your name and some info about your personality and hobbies;)

-Love Mil xx