Nice Tuxedo, 'James'

Now that Tory knew about Louis and I, it was much easier for us to go out. She just made up a story to Paul, Thomas and Mark, and we could have fun as long as nobody saw us.

It was our last night in Germany, but also Europe. The next day, we were going to Australia.

It was after the interview. I was back on my hotel room for one, and had just put on myself a white dress that reached me to my knees. On my feet, I had brown leather sandals, and my hair was in a fish braid.

As I heard a knock on the door, I sprinted and opened it. Louis stood there in a black shirt with sleeves that reached him to the elbow, grey jeans and converse. He had Ray Bans too. I found mine and put them on.

"Ready to go, love?" Louis asked and kissed my cheek. I nodded, and we went down to the lobby and out a back door.

We'd been preety good at sneaking out the last week. On the parking lot, there was a rental car, a silver Porsche. I got into the passenger seat, and rolled my eyes behind the glasses.

"We shouldn't try to be more discret?" I asked with a grin on my mouth. Don't misunderstand me, I love to drive around in fancy cars (especially with Louis), but I don't want attention.

"Only the best for you, love," he smirked. "Besides that, I love fast cars." To point that out, he gassed, and we shot forward.

I screamed and thought a second that I was going to die. Laughter filled the car. I opened my eyes -I couldn't even remember that I closed them- and looked at Louis.

"Not funny," I pouted. Louis tried to get serious, but he could obviously not help but smirk.

After three minutes, Louis parked on the outside of a restaurant.

"Thank God!" I said as I got out of the car. "I thought I would die of hunger!"

Louis chuckled. "Aren't you always hungry?"

"Sure I am!" I grinned. "But now I'm extremely hungry!"

We walked into the restaurant, and I looked around. It looked like an expensive place. The people that were here looked rich. Seriously, it was women in mink coats and men in tuxedos. The walls were dyed in dark red, and reminded me of velvet. The tables were of dark mahogany, and so was the floor.

An old man in tuxedo stood behind a desk. "Can I help you, sir?"

Woah, fancy!

"A table for two, please," Louis said. "And please one that's a little hidden."

The tuxedo man nodded, and we followed him to a booth back in the restaurant.

"Thank you, James," I said. The tuxedo man gave me an odd look before he went.

I sat down next to Louis and we both burst into laughter.

"Why did you call him James?" Louis laughed.

"He looked like a James, or maybe a George?" I said and shrugged.

"Everybody does that in tuxedos," he said with a smirk.

'James' came back after a moment with our menus. When he left, I opened it. My eyes shut open.

"Woah! This is way too expensive!" The prices for normal chicken with bernaise sauce was four times as expensive as the one I used to eat.

"Maybe, but I heard it's nice," Louis said with his eyes on the list of fancy food dishes.

Shoot! Of course he had more money that average people. I mean, 1/5 of One Direction!