"Don't you know how wrong this is? I am a death eater..." 

"and I am just another pureblood girl from Gryffindor and we just so happened to... Click." 

"No Granger, you are on The Orders side and I am a Death Eater. Our friends hate each other. Potter is suspecting us and we don't know how. This is so wrong." I sighed. Hermione sighed. I kissed her even more, forcing her mouth to split open, to my shock she was the one who started the tongue movements, I just happened to join in. The kiss got more heated as time moved on and I had moved my hands upwards from her hips until suddenly the kiss was broken by some footsteps, but Granger didn't care she just tried to continue the kiss, I gently placed my finger on her lips. The footsteps suddenly changed direction so I too carried on. She jumped and I caught her legs around my waist while her arms were around my neck and we kissed roughly. 

"We should stop there, Granger." I said calmly while dropping her legs. "We don't want to get carried away, see you at breakfast." I kissed her gently and walked away. 

Hermiones POV - common room that night

I walked into the common room an it must have been about 1 or 2 in the morning so I wasn't expecting Harry to be waiting there. 

"Where have you been?" Harry asked. 

"Library." I said equally as quiet. 

"Stop lying to me everyday, Hermione." He said coldly.  The truth might terrify you. I thought. "Where have you been?" Harry asked again. I suddenly saw the marauders map lying down on the table. 

"HARRY! Have you been spying on me?!" I shouted, not afraid to wake people up. 

"Hah, not just you. Its never just you. Is it?" Harry said coldly. I walked over to the mat and found Draco Malfoy floating around in the Slytherin common room, Theodore was opposite him so he was probably talking to him.

Draco's POV

"No, Theo, I seriously made it awkward." I complained.

"Calm it, she has hardly any experience with boys so she won't think it was awkward." Theo said. "So you literally just told her you don't want to be carried away.... What were you going to do - have sex on the floor?" 

"You know thats not what I meant." I started impatiently. "its just, we only just got together." 

"But you both have absent-mindedly wanted each other since... The yule ball?" 

"We don't know that." 

"Oh, don't tell me that Draco Malfoy went far with a girl and his concern was actually her!" Theo joked. 

"Well... I don't exactly like her the way I like... Pansy, for example." I mumbled.

"How do you like her then?" Theo asked carefully. I sighed. Hermione Granger was hard to explain. 

"I just want to spend time with her, I don't care if we are arguing or..." Then Theo cut me off. 

"I do not need anymore graphics of you and Hermione doing stuff." I laughed and we walked to our dormitories to sleep.

Hermiones POV

"This is why you thought I was shagging Malfoy?!" I screeched. Harry nodded carefully and packed his map away. 

"and after how long you were next to each other tonight, it can only be true." 

"We are not shagging."