He Notices You While Broadcasting

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: I also put this one on tumblr btw )))))

You were just watching all the PhilIsNotOnFire videos for the billionth time on your laptop when you hear your phone beep from upstairs. As you're an antisocial potato, you highly doubt its a text from your few friends, so it must mean either Dan or Phil have posted something on the interet! Fuck yeah! For the first time in several days, you run (actually, physically RUN) upstairs to your bedroom, which is where you had stupidly left your phone. You speedily type in your password and go straight to twitter.

" Danisnotonfire: Im gonna be broadcasting in a bit, just thought I'd let you all know! ❤️ "

You squeal and run back downstairs faster than you thought possible and leap onto the couch back to your laptop. You quickly watch the end of PhilIsNotOnFire 6 before grabbing your ipad and going onto YouNow, which is where Dan said he'd be broadcasting. Holy fucking shit. Its been AGES since he broadcasted! You found Dans broadcast soon enough and tuned in, putting on your huge headphones and listening to him. The comments were flowing, Dan was responding to most of them. You decide to start typing.

You: Im disappointed to see you without your leather shirt and llama hat Mr Howell wtf is dis can I get a refund!?! XD

Dans eyes travel from left to right as he reads through comments. He laughs "Haha, Im sorry, no refunds! Phil has stolen my llama hat and the leather shirt...well...lets just say its locked in the darkest part of my wardrobe where it belongs!" He responded. He fucking saw your message and responded.

You: I WAS NOTICED BY SENPAI HALP HALP WHAT DO I DO I THINK ROSE IS GONNA HAVE TO BRING ME BACK TO LIFE JUST LIKE SHE DID FOR JACK HOLY FUCK KILLJOY DOWN KILLJOY DOWN!!!

Dan bursts out laughing. "You're hilarious! Ah, you've reawakened the Rose feels! Killjoys united! Hell yeah! Whats your name Killjoy?" You blush a violent shade of red, you're glad he cant see you right now.

You: My name's (Y/N), whaddup B)

Dan laughs again "Well hey there (Y/N)! Its always nice to meet Whovian Killjoys!"

You: T'is indeed. So, how ya feelin today Dan?

Dan smiles "Im pretty good, how are you? Are you English by any chance?"

You: You wot m8 wot gave you that impression m8!?! Fancy a cheeky nandos with the lads? Lets smash it! Y'know, for the bants. And yeah thanks Im good too XD

Dan bursts out laughing once again "Holy shit! I think thats the most Brittish message I have ever read! You've GOT to be British!"

You: Yeah I am. Im in the countryside m8 and tbh it smells like horse shit. Halp.

Dan laughs and claps his hands, making you fall off the sofa because holy shit he's adorable when he does that. "Which part of England, if you dont mind me asking?"

You: I just fell off my sofa dont even worry about it. Why do you have to be so goddamn adorable when you laugh tho!?! It kills me! Which is why I just fell off my sofa! Im from Norfolk m8, the county of bants.

Dan blushes "Ah! I cant take compliments like that! Stop! Please!"

You: You're too fucking adorable for your own good please stahp killing me dammit.

Dan blushes a deeper shade of red "Thank you (Y/N), sorry for killing you!" He winks.

Throughout the rest of his broadcast he responds to other people, but mostly you, and you feel so fucking special. Eventually its just you and Dan left. Its also 3am, but that has nothing to do with it... "So (Y/N), its just us here now, eh?"

You: Looks like it yeah! #LonerPotatoBants B)

Dan laughs "Definitely! I was wondering...can I get your number?"

You: Hell yeah! But I'd rather not give it to you here. I'll send it to you through twitter or something? Its more private, plus anyone could see it on here and I dont want a buncha creepos textin me m8! XD

Dan laughs again "Yeah, I agree! Ok, I'll follow you on twitter and you can message me your number there, ok?"

You: I REFUSE TO SAY OK BECAUSE ITS A TFIOS REFERENCE AND I DONT WANNA CRY SO IMMA JUST SAY: sure yeah goodo!

Dan laughs so hard he falls backwards and you start laughing too. He pulls himself back up and his cheeks are bright pink. You send him your twitter name, he pulls his phone out and searches you while still broadcasting. He follows you, you send him your number, then you continue to talk through his broadcast, and its fucking perfect.