14th Live~After School Navigators

My apologies for the short chapter but I hope you enjoy it! Please comment on a song that has a 'it is not your fault, everything is going to be fine' feel. It is going to be used for a later chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------------
We watched the end of the ceremony and followed everyone into the garden outside. There were no paparazzi around and the bodyguards had a victorious and smug look on their faces. There was a table of refreshments. We were standing at the fringe of the people gathered together near Mother and Father. I turned my attention onto the "happy", now-married couple. Father, as usual, was staring at Mother adoringly.

"Maki-chan, I think your father has hearts in his eyes," Kotori said.

What? What did that mean?

I peered at Father and true enough, he had pink hearts in his eyes- just like in cartoons. Was I living in a cartoon? Father was really head ovwr heels in love with Mother. Mother had a fake smile plastered on her face and was gazing affectionately at Father. It was fake. Mother was pretending. She should be an actress.

Mother was holding a bouquet of roses of different colours. She turned her back to the audience and threw the bouquet. It soared in the air and dived towards...me!

If I caught it, the bouquet would be floating in mid-air. That would be freaky. Anxiety charged through my veins. I did not want to ruin Mother and Father's marriage! The bouquet was nearing me. What should I do? Luckily, a woman dived for the bouquet and caught it. She held it up like a trophy and had a megawatt smile on her face. Cheers were heard and everyone started strolling to the refreshments table. I caught sight of familiar orange hair.

"Minna, isn't that Honoka-chan?" I inquired, pointing to the mop of orange hair.

"Maki-chan, you are correct-nyan! Isn't that Kayo-chin nya?" Rin questioned, pointing to someone behind Honoka.

Eli peered and nodded. "What should we do?" Kotori asked. Everyone turned to Eli. Eli shrugged and told us to let them be.

While waiting for Honoka and Hanayo, we chatted. My eyes searched for Mother and Father. Mother and Father were flitting around, mingling with the guests. Mother had a hand on Father's arm and Father had a blissful smile on his face. Honoka and Hanayo returned with a plate piled high with pastries or rice.

"You will need to go on a diet, considering the amount of calories in those food," Umi muttered.

"Ehhhn?! Umi-chan, I don't want a diet!" Honoka whined, pouting.

"But you consumed so many calories!" Umi huffed.

"Umi-chan, don't go too hard on Honoka-chan and Hanayo-chan!" Kotori chirped, trying to be the 'peacemaker'.

"Fine! But you will have to climb two more flights of stairs than the rest to burn those calories!" Umi ordered.

Honoka and Hanayo nodded vehemently. Rin and Nico giggled. Umi turned to them and shot them a glare.

"Do you want to do it with them?" A dark aura surrounded Umi and Rin and Nico had a nervous and fearful look on their faces. They shook their heads. Umi was scary when angered- like a tigress. Kotori patted Umi's back and tried to get her to calm down.

Suddenly, the bright light appeared and engulfed us...

Where would we appear next? Curiosity bubbled in me. The only thing I could do was to wait and see...