15th Live~Private Wars

Please comment on what song has the gentle/'it's not your fault' feel. Some songs I chose:
Yuuki no Reason
Nawatobi
Aishteiru Banzai
Bokura ima no naka de
Love wing bell
Season 2's ending song (forgot the name)
Please comment...arigato.
---------------------------------------------------------------
The bright light faded. I made a quick sweep of my surroundings. We were in the attic.

"Our journey ended nya?"Rin inquired. "I think so too..."I mumbled. Suddenly, the door opened and a girl with shoulder length scarlet hair and athymist eyes rushed in. She was wearing a sleeveless sky blue dress and a black headband with a ribbon in the middle was on her head. She seemed to be about five to seven years old.

She looked like...me...?!

"Nani?!" Honoka cried out in disbelief. "Huh?" I stared at Honoka curiously.

"Didn't you say that the girl looked like you?" Honoka explained. I must have said it out loud. "I am not sure if that girl is really me. For all we know, it might be Mother," I said. Nozomi peered at the girl and me while murmuring. "I think that she's the younger version of Maki-chan,"Nozomi announced. Shock coursed through my entire body. "Nani?!" Everyone, including me, exclaimed. Eli stared at the girl and me and nodded her assent. "Maki-chan looks so kawaii when she's young!" Kotori exclaimed with a smile. My face instantaneously flushed and I directed my attention to the girl which was my younger self.

The girl started looking through the boxes in the attic. The attic was messier and boxes surrounded us. The girl opened a box and began rummaging through it. Curiosity swirled in me as a question started to form in my mind. What was the girl looking for? The girl held up a CD in her hands.

It was the exact same CD we placed in the CD player for us to time-travel.

"I got to show this to Mama!"the girl cried out with a grin. She looked like an angel- innocent and youthful. Did I really look that cute when I was young? Disbelief washed over me. How would Mother react to the CD? I followed my younger self down the stairs. The others trotted behind me. She strolled to the living room where Mother was reading some notes. Father was next to her, drinking from a mug.

"Mama! Look! Isn't this you? Were you an idol when you were young?"my younger self questioned Mother innocently. Mother seemed to be caught off guard and panic flashed in her eyes.

"Maki-chan, that isn't Mama. It is just something collected by Papa. Can you go to your room and finish the assignments I gave you?" Mother said.

Lies.

Confusion was written on my younger self's face.

"The singer's name is Rozu Nishikino. Isn't that you, Mama? I have already done my assignments."

Irritation was evident in Mother's eyes but it only lasted for a second. "I told you, it is not Mama. Can you pass the CD to me? Where did you get it from?"

"The attic..." my younger self trailed off while she frowned.

"Don't go to the attic anymore, ok?" Mother said gently and pried the CD out of my younger self's hands. I did find out about the CD but Mother covered it up...I was too young then... Thoughts swirled in my mind.

"Earth to Maki-chan. Maki-chan!!!" Nico yelled. I covered my ears and shot a glare at Nico. She did not need to shout that loud! The others and I climbed up the stairs and entered the attic. Mother was glowering at the CD and shoved it into a box. She placed other boxes over it and gave the box with the CD a kick. Her fists were clenched and anger radiated off her.

"Kowai(scary?)..."Nico and Honoka muttered. A thought bubble appeared over Mother's head.

May Maki never be like me! I hope Maki never finds this CD!

My lips curled into a small smile. I did find the CD. Suddenly, the bright light appeared again. In a flash, we appeared in the attic. The attic seemed more neater and the CD player was in front of us.

Umi pressed the 'play' button. Nothing. "I guess that is the end of our time-travelling journey," Umi announced. She tapped the 'eject' button and took out the CD. Umi handed it to me. It might come in handy one day.

Just like the previous time we had time-travelled, no time had passed. The others left my house and I was alone.

Mother hated music. She thought that it was her fault that Grandmother died. The date when I quit music is advancing. There was one month left. What should I do?