7th Live~Loveless world

This chapter's song was chosen because of the title, not the lyrics.
There are 100+ readers for this story! Yay and arigato minna-san! Please continue to read Fate's Melody and "support" me all the way. This is not the end of the story!
------------------------------------------------------------
No. I was just having a nightmare. It did not have anything to do with the time-travelling. My thoughts wandered to the time-travelling experience. Mother in the past was so different from Mother now. What had happened? Curiosity bubbled in me. I ambled to my room and sat on the piano bench. I should create more songs before I quit music. That way, muse would have more songs to sing.

The clicking of high heels snapped me from my train of thought-Mother.

Why did Mother come back home? She was supposed to be in the hospital.

"Welcome back, Mother," I greeted. "I forgot to grab my patients' file. I will go up and get it," Mother said, her face expressionless. Mother strutted up the staircase. After a minute, she strutted down and strolled to the kitchen. Warning bells sounded in my head but I did not know why. Mother called for me in an angry voice. Why did she call for me? I shuffled over and caught sight of the dishwasher. Panic fizzed in me.

I forgot to wash the dishes!

Mother would know about my sleepover!

"Why are there so many dishes in the dishwasher? Did you invite your frivolous friends over?" Mother glared at me and barked. I could not lie. Mother was like a lie detector. I nodded and stared at the floor. What punishment would she dish out for me? Dread filled my heart.

"You are grounded for today," Mother sneered. Anger flared up in me. How could she do that to me? She was ruining my life! I had sacrificed the reason I lived and she was not satisfied. I clenched my fists.

"You can't do this to me! I have practice later! The deal states that I am quitting music after two months, not today!" I protested as I returned Mother's level stare. "Yes I can do this to you. I an your Mother. Since you talked back to me, I shall extend the grounding to the whole weekend," Mother said as she smirked. A wave of futile rage swept over me.

Mother strutted off, the clicking of her high heels becoming softer. Hot tears welled up in my eyes and threatened to roll down my cheeks.

I rushed to my room and slammed the door. I gingerly picked up my phone and sent a quick text explaining why I could not attend practice. After sending the text, I flopped on my bed, face-down and let the tears flow.

-Time skip (3.15p.m)-

"Minna-san, Maki-chan cannot come for practice as her Mother found out about the sleepover and grounded her for the weekend," Eli explained.

"WHAT?!"

"Her mother is insane!" Honoka burst out. "Since we know where Maki's parents work, let's give them a piece of my mind!" Nico yelled. "Would Maki-chan want this drama? How about we practice without her first, once she is not grounded, she can attend our practices," Umi said. Everyone nodded reluctantly and started practice. The atmosphere was awkward with the news of Maki being grounded.

-Back to Maki-

I needed to let out all those sadness, anger and pain. I wiped away my tears and sat at the piano bench. Inspiration struck me when I played the A flat major scale. My negative feelings chipped off as I composed a part of a song.

An hour later, I finished the song and lyrics. What should I call this song?

Loveless World.