10th Live~Datte Datte Aa Mujou

I don't want this story to end with like 13 chapters. Will try to drag the story a little longer by adding some extra chapters. Anyway, enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------
"We didn't even sing Yume no Tobira. How did we magically teleport to a hospital?" Honoka burst out. Hanayo and Rin nodded in agreement. Was there something important here? I noticed a newspaper in Eli's hand. "Eli-chan, there is something in your hand," I told her. Eli peered at it and she raised her eyebrows. She passes the paper around and the same look appears on everyone. Kotori, who is next to me, hands me the newspaper.

25th May 1995.

'We time travelled again?! How?!" Nico shouted. We shrugged. Doctors and nurses whizzed past us. There was a door to my right. "Hey, there is a door there," I told them while pointing to my right. The doors seemed automatic and were made of glass. I noticed many reporters and journalists waiting outside the door. Was someone famous in the hospital? Was someone famous going to enter the hospital? "There are reporters and journalists there, probably paparazzi," Umi noted. "That will be my lifestyle when I become an idol!" Nico exclaimed arrogantly. I rolled my eyes at her.

Suddenly, I heard a car park in front of the hospital doors. The paparazzi seemed to crowd around the car. "Something's happening," Kotori informed us while she pointed at the doors. A figure stepped out of the car and bodyguards surrounded the figure. They weaved through the paparazzi and enter the hospital. I caught a glimspe of crimson red hair.

Was the figure Mother?

"Minna-san, listen at this," Nozomi said as she read out an article

Akaihana Nishikino, the mother of singing sensation Rozu Nishikino, is hospitalised because of a heart attack. Her daughter is worried and is not holding concerts. Would the singing sensation continue on the path of an idol?

I connected the dots. "Mother is visiting Grandmother. Let's follow her- maybe something important happened there and we time-travelled to witness it," I told them. We followed the bodyguards to a secluded floor on the hospital. I caught sight of a sign.

Intensive Care Unit.

No wonder I had not seen Grandmother and Mother did not talk about her too. The group of people stopped in front of a ward. Mother knocked on the door and entered the ward. The bodyguards stood in front of the doors. The door was shut.

"How are we going to get it?" Hanayo asked. "Since we can walk through people, we should be able to walk through a door. I will try first," Nozomi mused with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Nozomi strolled towards the bodyguards and disappeared. Did it work? "I think Nozomi succeeded nyan!" Rin exclaimed. The eight of us formed two rows and walked through the bodyguards. The surroundings changed in the blink of an eye and we caught sight of Nozomi waving to us.

We were in the ward.

There was no one around. Where were Mother and Grandmother? Nozomi pointed to a curtain. They were probably in there. We walked through the curtain. Mother was sitting next to a bed with white, sterilised bed sheets. A frail lady in pajamas-like clothes lay on the bed. The lady was motionless. Mother held the lady's hand and tears were streaming down her cheeks. My heart wrenched when I caught sight of Mother

"Okasan, gomenasai..." Mother croaked. The lady was Grandmother. I glanced at the others. They were gazing at the scene. Thought bubbles appeared above Mother's head. Curiosity, confusion and shock swirled to form an eerie concoction. What were the thought bubbles for? The others had looks of confusion on their faces. In the thought bubbles, the picture of a room appeared. Then, Mother and Grandmother appeared in the picture. Was that Mother's thoughts?

Suddenly, I felt stretched and we were sucked into the picture in the thought bubbles...